• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New prospeed prestige 100 cell sport cats for the nsx!!!

UPDATE

PROSPEED PRESTIGE 100 CELL SPORT CATS FOR THE NSX!

We have expanded our new line for Prospeed Prestige High Performance Sport Cats! We now offer a 100 cell Sport Cat for the NSX. This is ideal for anyone looking to maximize performance for their Naturally Aspirated or Forced Induction NSX. Perfect for the Supercharged NSX looking to squeeze as much HP as possible without the compromise.

Here is a set we built for a well respected NSXPRIME member. He wanted to have the highest flowing catalytic converter for the NSX without the issues normally associated with a test-pipe. He got it!

The set below is for the 91-94 NSX.

-Tubing are high grade 304 stainless steel.
-Comes complete with gaskets and hi grade bolts, nuts and washers.
-Approx. 13 lbs weight loss over factory Catalytic Converters.
-highest flowing catalytic converter on the market for the NSX.
-Closest thing to a test-pipe but with out negatives.
-Lower engine bay temps.
-2.25" pipe size.
-OEM Fitment.
-Cores are made in the USA and everything is built on site in the USA.
-All Prospeed Prestige line Sport Cats come high polished for long lasting look and corrosion resistance.
-Built for Aggressive NA and/or (Stroked engines 3.3-3.8) and Supercharged NSX's (CTSC/SoS/Bosch,etc)

PM me for details.

PRICE: $675

100cellnsx.jpg

100cellnsxcore.jpg

Last edited:
Couldn't care less about passing emissions - don't have any where I live. But will the 100 cell prevent an ODBII car from throwing a CEL because of the rear O2?

When I ran test pipes, using the old double anti-foulers to pull the rear O2s out of the stream would work, but only 90% of the time - and it would piss me off when I was screaming down the straight at the track and the CEL would come on and I would have to pit because I didn't know if it was a real CEL or a BS false alarm from the test pipe. So I put my cats back on....

Last edited:
Couldn't care less about passing emissions - don't have any where I live. But will the 100 cell prevent an ODBII car from throwing a CEL because of the rear O2?

When I ran test pipes, using the old double anti-foulers to pull the rear O2s out of the stream would work, but only 90% of the time - and it would piss me off when I was screaming down the straight at the track and the CEL would come on and I would have to pit because I didn't know if it was a real CEL or a BS false alarm from the test pipe. So I put my cats back on....

Do you have stock cats on your car?

I know for sure the 200 cell will pass emissions and not throw a CEL. The 100 cell might throw on an OBD II car however. I can build a spacer into the High flow cat to prevent the CEL from coming on if that is an issue for you. I've done it before with no problems. :smile:

Back