• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy New! SCW Performance NSX GT Short Ram Air Intake System 91-05 NSX

NEW! Now taking Pre-Orders.

The S2CarbonWorks 1991-2005 NSX GT Short Ram Air Intake System is made from a high grade, light-weight aluminum tubing that has been precisely cut & formed to fit the NSX perfectly. We paired it with 4-Ply Silicone Couplers for long-term reliability and Stainless Steel T-Bolt Clamps (rather than cheap worm clamps like most intakes use). Additionally, each intake system is equipped with a High Flow AEM Dry-Flow Air Filter, which is washable/reusable for life and requires no oil. Each NSX GT Intake System can be installed with basic hand tools, and requires NO modification to your NSX in the event you want to revert the car back to factory equipment for resale. All of our products are Made in USA.

Not only does this intake system look great in the engine bay, but it will give your NSX a slight increase in performance and a very aggressive sound at wide open throttle, while maintaining a serviceable LIFETIME air filter. We have chosen to route the vacuum breather lines to the Bottom of the intake system to give it a "cleaner" appearance. They are hard to spot in the photos.

LIFETIME WARRANTY INCLUDED.

Finish Options:
- Polished Aluminum Finish $239.99
- Black Wrinkle Powdercoat Finish $219.99
- Red Wrinkle Powdercoat Finish
$219.99
*Custom Powder Color - Inquire
(add 3-5 days lead time)

You can choose either BLACK or RED Silicone Coupler.

Thank you for your continued support, and enjoy our products as we will be developing more NSX goodies in the future.

** How To Order: Either PM me, or Call US / Email US! SCW Performance - 405-201-7999 M-F 10a-6p CST

(Production Model Shown Below: Black Wrinkle Finish)
DSC_0485_zps3675cdc4.jpg

(Here is showing the underside of the intake, our CNC Billet hose fittings welded on for a plug-n-play installation)
DSC_0486_zps287e251f.jpg

DSC_0488_zps71ac99ae.jpg

DSC_0489_zpsf1fb6ad5.jpg

(and the beautiful wrinkle finish)
DSC_0492_zpsf8cdd985.jpg

01ad_zps623d73e3.jpg

(Production Model Shown Below: Polished Finish)
NSXIntake5_zpsb76e20ca.jpg

NSXIntake3_zpsbe7be91f.jpg

NSXIntake2_zpscca30bb8.jpg

Last edited:
Sometime next week I should have samples of these in wrinkle black, and wrinkle red finishes.

Last edited:
I am waiting to get a proper dyno tune done on this product, but others that I have seen over the years in similar design typically have a 4-6whp gain. Small, but nice and gives the engine a proper throaty sound.

21crpcx.jpg

2rwksa0.jpg

I picked his one up for Tony while I was in Dallas last week.
It sound great. Even if HP doesn't increase, the sound alone is worth it. Very simple to install.

Amazing Tone / Note!

I hear ya Bro ... Installed mine and it sounds like a monster .. LOL!
Quality part and I believe the only one that has the proper vacuum
line sizes for OEM lines. Usually comes with 3 to accomodate early
and late model NSX's, thanks for the custom / 2 Fitting Custom for
my 02! Nice that they're hidden underneath as well! Thanks SCW!

[URL=http://s1251.photobucket.com/user/t-bodz/media/DSC03049-1_zps04ab243f.jpg.html][/URL]

[URL=http://s1251.photobucket.com/user/t-bodz/media/DSC03049_zpsf39f6488.jpg.html][/URL]

[URL=http://s1251.photobucket.com/user/t-bodz/media/DSC03058_zps3ab348d8.jpg.html][/URL]

I love mine too. The sound is so aggressive and it looks so good in the engine bay! Replacing the OEM airbox with my wrinkle black/red silicone setup really opened the bay up and exposed more beautiful Spa Yellow paint. Another quality upgrade from SCW. Thanks Jeremy :biggrin:

IMG_0954.jpg

Interested in either black or red krinkle, bump thread when more are available please. Thanks

Any sound clips it looks awesome! Is there any issues with sucking the hot air from the engine bay ? :) def looks super sleek in the bay!

Anyone have an issue with the install of the one inch tube? We have an 04 automatic so not sure it makes a difference but the oem vacuum line from the rear fits fine but the half inch line we try to connect and first it is way too long and sits right up against the new rubber coupler and then the tube kinks due to it being too long and it no place for it to go. I would by pass that route completely and get an even longer tube and connect the half inch nipple all the way to where the line comes off the rear of the engine but I should not have to do this.. Everyone seems to have no issues but we have a major issue. Thanks guys

Here are some pics so you can see......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 186
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 181
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 179
Last edited: