• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NEW! SCW Performance TITANIUM NSX Intake Manifold Cover Plates *Gradation Logo*

Hello Prime -

We have developed another new product for the NSX, I give you - TITANIUM NSX Intake Manifold Cover Plate.

Each manifold cover plate is either crafted in full stainless steel or full titanium. The stainless steel covers are backed with a real Titanium, rainbow gradient panel. These are hand crafted one at a time, right here by our company.
These take quite a bit of time to fabricate each one, but they are simply amazing. A great way to dress up your engine bay for a real unique appearance.
Each manifold cover includes hardware to install. The one in the photo, we finished off with our Titanium dress up washer kit as well (sold separately).

Stainless Steel w/ Titanium Logo version - $249
Full Titanium version - $299

For a limited time we will make these with the NSX logo. After the first run is done (and its limited edition), all others will have the new SCW logo on them.

You can order online now - www.s2carbonworks.com

NSXTitanium4_zpsvnlc8ssb.jpg

NSXTITANIUM1_zpss4sm0kur.jpg

NSXTITANIUM2_zpshiripkwg.jpg

You're showing two pictures and a close-up picture. What exactly am I looking at? First one is stainless steel, second one is titanium, then a close-up?

No, all 3 images are of a stainless cover with titanium accents.

The full titanium version is not pictured as I am finishing the first one this week. Here's a sample of the new logo and color spectrum. This is a cover we make for Nissan SR20.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 518
No, all 3 images are of a stainless cover with titanium accents.

The full titanium version is not pictured as I am finishing the first one this week. Here's a sample of the new logo and color spectrum. This is a cover we make for Nissan SR20.
Ahhhhh...Thanks for the clarification. Looks really nice. I'll jump on the full titanium version w/ the titanium hardware and NSX logo.

Actually looking forward to seeing the finished version :wink:

Me too!:biggrin:

Back