• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Shoes & Exhaust

...Finally got tires on my NEW Work Termist TM-1's.
18/8 +36 and 19/10 +45 with Toyo TR1's 225/35 & 275/30

Exhaust is ARK...with SOS exhaust adaptors.

Everything took 2 hours to install. Couldn't be happier :biggrin: :biggrin:

It looks a little weird in the pic...I took the pic just after I dropped the car off the jack. I'll take more pix after the suspension has settled.

Attachments

• IMG_1827-web.jpg
    IMG_1827-web.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 2,636
  • IMG_1835-web.jpg
    IMG_1835-web.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 3,217
  • IMG_1837-web.jpg
    IMG_1837-web.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 2,580
  • IMG_1840-web.jpg
    IMG_1840-web.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 2,538
Zero-Cool said:
Nice!! but need to lower/w spring or coil.

I know, I know! :eek: But, I'm hoping that the car will settle. I already (as most of us know) scrapes the OE bumper lip.

If it doesn't settle, I'm going to drop it :biggrin:

back in the day...I was breaking fiberglass dams on my lowered cars, I hate when that happens.

03 raw nsx said:
...Finally got tires on my NEW Work Termist TM-1's.
18/8 +36 and 19/10 +45 with Toyo TR1's 225/35 & 275/30

I think you meant to say your wheels are the Termist TS-1s. I have the TM-1s on my car. :smile:

You'll definitely need to get it lowered for it to look right. I just did it with the Bilstein Shocks on the lower perch with the OEM springs. Look isn't exactly as low as I'd like, but I believe its the best combo of look and drivablilty you can get and live with.

Hapa88 said:
I think you meant to say your wheels are the Termist TS-1s. I have the TM-1s on my car. :smile:

You'll definitely need to get it lowered for it to look right. I just did it with the Bilstein Shocks on the lower perch with the OEM springs. Look isn't exactly as low as I'd like, but I believe its the best combo of look and drivablilty you can get and live with.

oops I did a couple of typo's:

the tires are T1-R's not TR-1's

nsxtacey said:
I've seen an 02 silver w/ the OEM wheels chromed which looks great if your into chrome rims.

Hyperblack was my first choice, and chrome was my second choice. But after I worked through the pre-requests, these are the ones I finally picked :biggrin:

here was my list
18/19 set up
no spacers
no cast wheels
correct offsets for the NSX
easy to clean (but I almost got Work Termist TM-1's)
hyperblack, chrome or dark chrome

Beautiful car! Congrats bud!
I just destroyed my first spoiler too - by hitting half of a BIG truck tire on the Interstate in the dark at 5 a.m. Guess it was from a truck having a blowout.
I was caught in one of those places where there's nothing you can do but pick the spot where it will hit. I veered as much to the left as possible and whacked the tire at 80 mph into the right side of the spoiler. I thought I had only bashed the tow hook cover until I looked at it. It broke the entire spoiler in half : - (
Expensive lesson! Tough to do, but you have to learn to not put yourself in that position on the highway. Don't drive into situations where there's no place to go.

Zap

Beautiful congrats...I recommend Dali springs they are very nice on highway and have a nice bite on the twisties.Drops you 1.25 inches. With those 225 fronts expect some liner rubbing..you may allready be getting some rubbing now depending on how your offset is. 215-35 will solve this. Dont forget a Cantrell AIS from SOS the sound is lovely and you gain some hp. I have a spare lip spoiler in the closet now I will replace it once a year...for 80 bucks who cares.

Last edited:
I like the factory wheels better. Your new wheels would probably look better on your Suburban.

Chrome wheels are heinous.

peter said:
I like the factory wheels better. Your new wheels would probably look better on your Suburban.

Chrome wheels are heinous.

It would be a waste of time to FLAME everyone. But if you don't like the wheels I have...you are welcome to purchase the one you like for MY CAR.

and thanks for you support...have a whine cooler :tongue:

03 raw nsx said:
It would be a waste of time to FLAME everyone. But if you don't like the wheels I have...you are welcome to purchase the one you like for MY CAR.

and thanks for you support...have a whine cooler :tongue:

Actually, instead of buying you wheels that I like, why don't you give me your factory wheels?

4k plus shipping :wink:

that way you can have my wheels and pay for my Work wheels :biggrin:

win win

diggin the exhaust.... not too sure about wheels yet.... but defintely lower it to give it a more aggressive stance on the streets.... :cool:

Back