• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

new social media NSX owners group

I know there are a lot of NSX owners who don't use Facebook, or even those who do use Facebook and are tired of its constant meddling of user posting / rankings, and privacy issues.

I like the Prime web page because it shows everything in chronological order. No guesses / games as to what I missed since I last visited the page. Times were so much simpler before Facebook started gaming the content to show the users what it chose to decide was relevant to you.

I found via other sites that many people are migrating to MeWe, a newer social media platform that has none of this BS. It shows things by timeline or newest comment (your choice), and easy / simple privacy and security controls. No intrusive ads like Facebook.

So I've created a Second Generation NSX Owners group on MeWe, if you'd like to give it a try. It has all the great features of Facebook, including a live group chat that is pretty nifty and built in. It has a files feature for members to share technical content, various official and unofficial Acura / Honda content, etc., which was something that Facebook has as well.

To me, it has all of the sizzle without all of the bloat, and none of the heavy handedness of Facebook in terms of deciding what posts you should see. You see stuff in timeline fashion... amazing that we have to think of this feature as something we have to ask for. Imagine if this website decided to sort the posts in some arbitrary fashion every time you logged on... insane.

So if you are interested in trying it out with me and comparing it to Facebook, here is the link: https://mewe.com/join/nsxownersgroup

This will be for verified owners of the NSX only.

This is not meant to replace any existing NSX social media groups, only a new way to try out sharing of information and seeing if the lack of ads, content gaming, and better privacy / security is more enjoyable / desirable.

The main goal is to share our love for the NSX and enjoy a community without any of the downsides of traditional social media.

Last edited:
Nice. So no wheel Wednesday or Subee owners?:wink: Sounds like a great place already...

Back