• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Thai restaurant in Beverly Hills

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. My friend Billy just opened up his restaurant Boraan. It's old school Thai cooking (real) with a contemporary atmosphere. Check out his website: www.boraan.com It's right across the street from the Four Seasons. They serve beer and wine too.

He's running a promotion right now. If you mention, "I like it old school style" he'll give you 15% off lunch and 20% off for dinner through September.

I've been there. The food and vibe is awesome. If you go, tell Billy I sent you (I=Simon) :wink:

Dang I like Thai food too. Too bad it's kind of a drive for me. :frown: One of these weekends I might have to cruise up there and check it out. Hope the place works out for your buddy.

Dang I like Thai food too. Too bad it's kind of a drive for me. :frown: One of these weekends I might have to cruise up there and check it out. Hope the place works out for your buddy.

cool and congrats to Billy. I'll try to swing by to check it out. Do you need to make reservations?

You and Jason can get some more watches!!! I'm in for a BH meet...

Back