• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New TL Pix... FUGLY

"Lets transform and role out platypus TLfuglicus"

Or wait for the SH-AWD TSX. :wink:

they ruined that front end too...:frown:

looks good from the side, but the the grill is ill:redface:

who the F' is running the design team at Acura???

This is another reason I went with the Lex over the TL....

Even Bangle didn't screw up this bad.

That has to be the UGLIEST sedan on the road today. BTW, the RL is a close 2nd.:mad:

Lol!

sonnyboyacura said:
2686927858_301d11dcaf.jpg

untitled-1138.jpg

Or wait for the SH-AWD TSX. :wink:

Is there a rumor that they're going to do this?

I saw a TSX in person and it actually looked good. Again, not so great in pictures....so there may be some hope for the TL.

The problem with the TSX is the power plant IMO...just not enough juice...they'd have to spice it up a bit for the SH model.

I saw the "new" RL in person and its almost as bad.

I really hated the refreshed TSX until I saw the RL and TL. Now I think it looks downright handsome! :rolleyes:

No surprise considering it's the guy who designed the 94 Accord station wagon and the 98 acura cl. Groundbreaking designs there.

marek_photo.jpg

New sound at Acura dealerships:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XFvHEXMxrrA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XFvHEXMxrrA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Is there a rumor that they're going to do this?

I saw a TSX in person and it actually looked good. Again, not so great in pictures....so there may be some hope for the TL.

The problem with the TSX is the power plant IMO...just not enough juice...they'd have to spice it up a bit for the SH model.

There are rumors as always, but when we got the first 09 TSX, we put it right up on a lift to check it out. I have several pictures of the underside. You can see several cues that it was designed for future AWD. Honda/Acura don't do things "just because". Everything is designed for an exact reason. I can post pics tomorrow. I'm at home now and their on my computer at work.

There are rumors as always, but when we got the first 09 TSX, we put it right up on a lift to check it out. I have several pictures of the underside. You can see several cues that it was designed for future AWD. Honda/Acura don't do things "just because". Everything is designed for an exact reason. I can post pics tomorrow. I'm at home now and their on my computer at work.

No worries, I believe you! Any signs they're going to stick a big turbo on there or a v10 perhaps? :wink:

Here are pics of the underside of the 09 TSX. You can see the arches for future axle placement. In the second picture you can see an empty exhaust hanger welded in place. Why would they do that? We did notice that they would have to use a different fuel tank that has a split in it so the driveshaft could run under the car to the rear. I don't know what engine would be in the car. Hopefully the RDX turbo engine! :biggrin:

Attachments

• Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 39
  • Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 32
Back