• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New to me 1995 NSX-T. Very, very happy.

So while waiting on another car we ordered a while ago (19 months) I happened upon a very nice fellow who was about to sell a very nice NSX.

A few days later she's now in (what I believe) is her forever home. I'm the 3rd and final owner.

If my wife or her attorneys ask, I only paid $12,995. And the insurance and taxes on it only add $200/year, total. Lol. (JK, wifey knows all and I couldn't do it without her)

Glad to be here, but more importantly glad to be in my NSX.

@UglyFast on IG and such.

Cheers.

Attachments

• CCCF4903-0DEE-4AC0-97E4-9F7C59EEF9B0.jpeg
    CCCF4903-0DEE-4AC0-97E4-9F7C59EEF9B0.jpeg
    436.4 KB · Views: 48
very nice looking 95.

what state are you in?

NE Pa.

Welcome Welcome. We took in her sister (#100) in 2020 and my wife loves her. Very happy. Just wish summer was longer...

Welcome to the owner's club. You will find lots of good resources on Prime. As a 27 year old car, the NSX is about as reliable as they come. However, if you want to be a forever owner, start searching for a service manual. It will be your best insurance for dealing with any future ills.

Red cars look fast even when they are parked!

Welcome to the owner's club. You will find lots of good resources on Prime. As a 27 year old car, the NSX is about as reliable as they come. However, if you want to be a forever owner, start searching for a service manual. It will be your best insurance for dealing with any future ills.

Red cars look fast even when they are parked!
Thanks vv I'm very glad to be amongst you all. So... Where can I find one of these elusive manuals???

Congrats! I know exactly what you mean when you say "teenage love"... I just picked up a '91 myself, so I'm experiencing the same Lol

Lol I wish I could drive it rather than just look at it. Can’t wait for the holidays to pass to have some downtime. Then I’ll be able to enjoy the car.

Back