• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New to the forums

Hello Everyone,

My name is Chase Underwood from Fort Worth, Texas. I just decided today to finally register on the forums after just browsing every section every day to learn more about the NSX and the great info yall give. I currently do not have an NSX, but hopefully will next year after saving up quite abit. I drive a Nissan 240sx which I loved soo long, but selling to my brother next week. I will be joining the Navy with my brother so i can start an early career for myself and ofc help me save up for my NSX. I like the NSX for so many things that it has to offer and really like the community so far on the forums. I just wanted to post and say hi, and thanks for the great knowledge yall are sharing on the NSX.

-Chase.

Welcome to Prime. What will you be looking for (NA1 or NA2, flip-up or fixed head lights, color, stock or mod......)?

I wish you welcome on the forum :smile: , I hope that you will find the car of your dreams, here, you will find the information which you need for all to know about this jewels… the NSX :smile:
Good courage and good luck! :smile:

Welcome!

Good luck and hope we can help you with what ever you need.

It's more than a car!

Welcome Aboard! I always liked the 240SX. Good Luck with your career in the Armed Forces. BTW, With a screen name like that your always going to be a Noob:wink:

Back