• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

newbie questions

Hi,
i`m new on the board.
I have now an 1992 NSX in red. My first one crashed on the Highway in 2000.

Now i want to change some parts(new GT500 hood,engine cover,new keyless entry, some new aluminium parts). Here in Germany there is no possibility to buy such parts. So i had to get them from the states.
My question is now, which of the companies selling NSX parts is reliable?

I have send scienceofspeed and Dali a mail but i got no feedback after 2 weeks.
Is this normal?

Best regards

Mike

Hrm, no thats definetly not normal.

Chris (from Science of Speed) has always given me prompt service, and continually gave me status updates of my products as they were shipped, and also offered me the best pricing.

Dali too has a good reputation, although Mark spends more time shipping product than he does at his computer (Right Mark? hehe).

If you want some vendor recommendations, check out the Vendor/Product review section of this forum.

-B

Hello Mr german if you need something please let me know I will be glad to help you with good price check the our website we are curently in contact with swiss and german people
curently we have some offer on tubi exhaust and remus its working over the headers project and also type r parts
www.viviservice.com

[email protected]

Regards
Andrea

I like some of the products on that site, but wouldn't it seem more logical to put some prices perhaps? The NSX-R section is very confusing, as well. Is your site new and incomplete, or thats just how you plan on leaving it?

Originally posted by andrea:
Hello Mr german if you need something please let me know I will be glad to help you with good price check the our website we are curently in contact with swiss and german people
curently we have some offer on tubi exhaust and remus its working over the headers project and also type r parts
www.viviservice.com

[email protected]

Regards
Andrea

Yes i know we are so sorry but the website its brand new we are waiting for e comerce will be ready and soon we will post also price but anyway for quotation you can ask and you will have a quicly response and also
THE PRICES ARE TOO LOW TO ADVERTISE - After maybe the other dealer they gone to kill us :) email and asking me you will see

Regards
Andrea

The telephone # for aluminum parts is 1 480 488-2444 (ask for Chad).You were refered by Bill from ABC Racing with the yellow NSX in Arizona.
He has all the brushed aluminum/diamond plate aluminum stuff you'll need (engine cover,floor mats,dash kits,sill plates,front and rear trunk lids etc.etc.)
We just took a load of pictures yesterday at our 3rd' 1st place car show.I will post them ASAP.
Good Luck..

------------------

Back