• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Newer Pictures of My Widebody NSX + My Rx7

So ive been gone for a couple months, ive been dealing with some sick family members and issues, however, im happy to say that life is semi back to normal, and im back. Just thought id share a few updated pictures of my nsx and one of my rx7.

nsx3.jpg

nsx2.jpg

one of my buddys element and i
elementnsx.jpg

call this a random move, i got rid of the turbo setup, building an all motor setup, got bored and installed this
supercharger.jpg

So the nsx sits awaiting ignition coils :frown: so picked these up.....sorry teaser for now
newsetup.jpg

So the Works needed a new home.....figured since my rx7 needed an update
DSC_1487.jpg

Enjoy:smile:

freakin looks good as always man! good running into you last time at highlands!

Probably my fav NSX on Prime. Im speachless...:eek:

Got any higher res photos?

I like the red w/ black top on a widebody. Makes it look even lower. Nice work.

the NSX looks Great! Supercharger is sick too.
How the the NSX run with your newly built motor?

RX-7 light conversion is nice. RE Amamiya?

Well this makes me want to go drive my car today! :biggrin:

F N Nice........Very creative.....I hope your new rims are larger!!!!!:smile:

Is your kit real Sorcery or knock off? Looks great.....Suspension looks like air ride....to be that low....:cool:

sick as hell!!!

Who makes the charger setup, is that vortech??

My brother....you have inspired me to start another project shortly!
Calvin, you sold your car? man have i been gone......

freakin looks good as always man! good running into you last time at highlands!
Thanks Daniel, yeh definitely good seein you at highlands, definitely waiting for your car to get back

I like the red w/ black top on a widebody. Makes it look even lower. Nice work.
Thanks, definitely worth it coming from you :smile:

Sweet ride but how in the he*l do you go anywhere with it being so low? Did you clear bra it?

Jeff
I'm guessing Umbrella piston kit. Sick ride!

Actually, im running just coilovers :biggrin: its not clear bra'd yet, i actually drove it up north back in january that low, btw Jeff, this im Tony, bought the strut bar off of you

the NSX looks Great! Supercharger is sick too.
How the the NSX run with your newly built motor?

RX-7 light conversion is nice. RE Amamiya?

Well this makes me want to go drive my car today! :biggrin:

Sadly new motor isnt in yet, that will have to wait....but i havent been able to do much yet, the coils took a dump on the way back from norcal. Headlights are RE, good hearing from you Gary.

F N Nice........Very creative.....I hope your new rims are larger!!!!!:smile:

New rims arent larger, but correct widebody offset, and meatier tires...18x10.5 +18 on 285/40/18 and 18x9 +22 on 235/40/18 concaved front and rear

and this kit is mix and match. I bought a copy to chop up to fit a different set of wheels and make the widebody wider than usual, but the widebody ended up looking too boxy, at the time, i so happened to run across a real one, which i ended up just fitting on the way it was....and by NO means does it fit any better than the fake one. I have both versions of the front carbon piece, i like this fake one better, looks cleaner and runs smoother.

sick as hell!!!

Who makes the charger setup, is that vortech??

Custom kit i bought off another nsx member a few months back.

car looks great! is this the sme one from team superstar?

the fd is sick!

Do you have a complete valence? All the widebodies I see never really show the rear. Never understood that, still a great looking car nontheless.:wink:

Nope sorcery does not come with rear diffuser, needs to be purchased separate, but its ok since sorcery diffuser wont fit my custom exhaust.
DSC_1024.jpg

Is that the new Gold Rush Xb with a painted black roof in the second pick?

Actually its a Honda Element

The BEST

Hi nice pics, that rx7 FD, was it owned by sportcompact car before? I thought someone totalled it. I remember it having volk gtu rims.

Thanks

Back