• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NGK Iridium Plug - BKR6EIX-11

i don't have those in nsx but i can report easier starting and 5% better mpg in a 4-cyl accord.

I put those in and dudnt knotice much difference. Very small like starting was easier but their new plugs

image.php
image.php
image.php

More pics or ban! hahaha

I put those in and dudnt knotice much difference. Very small like starting was easier but their new plugs

I read some older posts that it caused radio statics due to the hollow design of the connector tips.

Any idea if the current ones have the same hollow connector and whether if any of you experienced the radio statics?

Thx.

Last edited:
I read some older posts that it caused radio statics due to the hollow design of the connector tips.

Any idea if the current ones have the same hollow connector and whether if any of you experienced the radio statics?

Thx.

Any comments about the radio statics? I'd like to know before I buy the plugs.

Thx...:wink:

Any comments about the radio statics? I'd like to know before I buy the plugs.

Thx...:wink:

I have those plugs in my NSX and don't notice any radio static (with aftermarket Alpine).

i assume you are only using a single antenna source (like most aftermarket installs, mine included). i wonder if the 'static' issue is connected to the 'glass-integrated' secondary antenna of the oem setup.

anyone with the oem radio using those plugs?

i assume you are only using a single antenna source (like most aftermarket installs, mine included). i wonder if the 'static' issue is connected to the 'glass-integrated' secondary antenna of the oem setup.

anyone with the oem radio using those plugs?

Same here... want to know if these plugs have any radio statics with the OEM stereo.

The plugs may have been redesigned since the older posts that indicated radio statics...

Back