• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nitrous Mods in DC

Sig, CDE Motorsports in Arlington off Lee Hwy. is trustworthy in handling mods to the NSX. They have experience installing the Comptech Supercharger, so I'm sure they can do NOS install. From personal experiece, their work is very professional & the level of service & impressive facility are indicative of this.

You guys know of many other NSX enthusiasts in the DC area? I live west of Reston in the Ashburn area. We should organize a ride one weekend. Any other DC NSX'ers interested should post to this thread!

Ken, I completely agree. I have seen five or six others from the area on this board.

In relation to the second post on this topic, thanks qwcksilver for the CDE reference. I called them a few minutes ago. The guy seemed knowledgeable, although I am a bit leary because he quoted me 8 hours of labor at $60 (480 total) to install eibach springs. A first timer that posted on this board did it in 7 hours (in the faq). THere was another place in Rockville, that did the install for 200 listed in the faq. CDE probably does great work, but it seems you have to make like an inmate and drop the soap when they bill your hours!

CDE is very good, and they've done NSX work before, but they are expensive. I've been there before for alignments and what not. I had my springs installed at the place in Rockville...forget the name...in the FAQ. I used to live in Arlington.

Andie

Ken, been meaning to drop you line to see the progress of your NSX. You may remember me, you test drove my black NSX when I had it for sale. I sold it a week later & bought a Sebring Silver '91 within days. Would like to take a drive out your way as it's probably wide open & less congested. Would love to compare notes on our rides some weekend (as soon as it's out of the body shop getting a new fender, might also get the top painted to match).

Ken,

I would definitely be interested in a weekend ride or just getting together. I live in Reston, near the Town Center.

------------------
Milien

91 NSX Black/Ivory
95 BMW M3 Black/Black

I'm game too. Am up in Baltimore, Md. Lets set something up.

Brian Bailey
91 NSX Blk/Ivory
87 Porsche 944 Turbo racecar

Back