• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

nitrous parts for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

baynsac

COLD FUSION NITROUS DIRECT PORT KIT: $450 OBO iF YOU KNOW NITROUS YOU KNOW ABOUT DIRECT PORT AND HOW WELL IT WORKS. This is just the direct port kit. not the bottle and the rest of the kit. JUST THE DIRECT PORT KIT. You can send you manifold it in to CFN and they can drill it direct port for you for $250. Direct port makes sure that each cylinder gets equal amount of nitrous, air and fuel. You can make sure each cylinder is running good instead of with wet when only the first 4 cylinders ussually get the optimum levels and the back 2 cylinders get starved. You can controll exactly how much nitrous/air and fuel are going in to each cylinder.

THIS IS THE KIT PARTS BELOW SNDSOUL USED TO RUN 11'S BELOW AND JUST GET A WET NITROUS KIT:
MSD Rpm window activation switch with RPM pills
MSD Rpm activation switch
MSD tach driver
custom mount for MSD boxes (I made it out of 1/2" lexan)
ALL above FOR $200 OBO NEVER USED IT SINCE I BOUGHT IT.

horn button ring kit for aftermarket steering wheel $40

zublin rpm window switch $50 new
B&m fuel pressure regulator $50 new

Last edited:
COLD FUSION NITROUS DIRECT PORT KIT: $450 OBO iF YOU KNOW NITROUS YOU KNOW ABOUT DIRECT PORT AND HOW WELL IT WORKS. This is just the direct port kit. not the bottle and the rest of the kit. JUST THE DIRECT PORT KIT. You can send you manifold it in to CFN and they can drill it direct port for you for $250. Direct port makes sure that each cylinder gets equal amount of nitrous, air and fuel. You can make sure each cylinder is running good instead of with wet when only the first 4 cylinders ussually get the optimum levels and the back 2 cylinders get starved. You can controll exactly how much nitrous/air and fuel are going in to each cylinder.

HERE IS A LINK TO THE PICTURES:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cold...010QQitemZ200228024104QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

THIS IS THE KIT PARTS BELOW SNDSOUL USED TO RUN 11'S IN QUARTER MILE BELOW AND JUST GET A WET NITROUS KIT AND USE THESE SAFETY DEVICES TO RUN IT WITH. i ALSO ATTACHED THE PICS TO GO WITH IT.

MSD Rpm window activation switch with RPM pills
MSD Rpm activation switch
MSD tach driver
custom mount for MSD boxes (I made it out of 1/2" lexan)
ALL above FOR $200 OBO NEVER USED IT SINCE I BOUGHT IT.

horn button ring kit for aftermarket steering wheel $40

zublin rpm window switch $50 new
B&m fuel pressure regulator $50 new

Attachments

• 4291msdboxes-thumb.jpg
    4291msdboxes-thumb.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 35
  • 4291n2obottle-thumb.jpg
    4291n2obottle-thumb.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 32
  • 4291enginebay-thumb.jpg
    4291enginebay-thumb.jpg