• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NO.VA Body shop

Robert-
If you are going through insurance, you may try the Pohanka Body Shop, it is actually a seperate entity from the dealership. They do a lot of insurance claim work. They did my mirror when it was kicked off. Good luck.

[This message has been edited by Sig (edited 23 May 2001).]

Originally posted by Runutzzzzz:
For those of you in Nova, where do you take your cars to get repaired?

Thanks
Robert

Robert, I replied in an earlier post a couple weeks ago when you first mentioned about your fender bender. The absolute premier place to take your NSX is Wagon Work (703)684-3287 in Arlington , VA, near National Airport on Rt.1. These guys are nuts & are more anal about perfection than the car owners themselves. They returned my NSX to better than pre-accident b/c they found missing nuts & bolts that they could have kept quiet about, but instead disclosed this to me & replaced these things at no charge. They also pointed out a flaw in their own work & wanted to remove the whole bumper cover again to refinish it, but it was so unnoticeable & I really wanted my NSX back, so I told them not to worry about it. I've never had this level of craftsmanship & service. They definitely exceeded my expectations. They are also NSX experienced & are one of only a handful of body shops in the US authorized by Audi to repair aluminum.

Originally posted by QWKSLVR:
Robert, I replied in an earlier post a couple weeks ago when you first mentioned about your fender bender. The absolute premier place to take your NSX is Wagon Work (703)684-3287 in Arlington , VA, near National Airport on Rt.1. These guys are nuts & are more anal about perfection than the car owners themselves. They returned my NSX to better than pre-accident b/c they found missing nuts & bolts that they could have kept quiet about, but instead disclosed this to me & replaced these things at no charge. They also pointed out a flaw in their own work & wanted to remove the whole bumper cover again to refinish it, but it was so unnoticeable & I really wanted my NSX back, so I told them not to worry about it. I've never had this level of craftsmanship & service. They definitely exceeded my expectations. They are also NSX experienced & are one of only a handful of body shops in the US authorized by Audi to repair aluminum.

They are super backlogged, over a month!! Who do you deal with there?

Thanks
Robert

Back