• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NOPI in MD May 19-20th!! Get $5.00 off

NOPI has an event coming up in MD!!!
BALTIMORE/DC area - BUDDS CREEK, MARYLAND
May 19/20 - Maryland International Raceway

Car Show - Pro Drag Race - Sportsman Drag Race - Open Session Racing

All HONDA/ACURA owners are welcome to compete in the Car show or Drag Race. Event includes Vendor Midway,

Swimsuit Contest, Burn-out Contest, and a Live Performance Saturday night by the group

"Politicks" plus other live entertainment all weekend. Anyone interested in coming?

Right click coupon to print

1178141644.jpg
1178572334.jpg

1175581635.jpg
1172573973.jpg

Mark Meyers

NOPI

404-366-4700 x204

I hope it is better than Miami. Miami was very disappointing to me, as I expected a much better car show! In fact, my car never even got judged, for those of you interested in show results..

who's down to go to NOPI? I'll be there for sure on Sunday and a few other NSX'ers, its also a nice drive to Budds Creek, maybe we can find a meeting point for those of u living in VA

I will be racing my NSX this weekend. I am in the Absolute Pro Performance tent.

WOW cant wait to see ur car run, I know it will be impressive, I might run mines also

Give me a call and we can hook up there. It should be a good time. 443-271-8595. Rob

Curtis,

I will try to make it; I am getting my garage finish it should take 2 days. May be I can leave the contractors there for a few hours alone. I will give you a call on Saturday.

Chris

spdr8cr and I are going on Saturday instead on Sunday, so we hope to see some of u guys their, Rob we will look out for ur tent, save us a spot if u can

hey bryan; im meeting Curtis at his shop at 10:30 Sat.

I ran the car with Michilin Pilot Sport Radial Tires, full interior and no nitrous. The 3rd run was the best at 11.268

R/T .551
60' 1.709
330 4.778
1/8 7.304
1/8 MPH 97.78
1000 9.448
1/4 11.268
MPH 121.86

Here is a link to NOPI results, look at the 3rd run for the fastes run.

http://ndra.nopi.com/eqraces/dsp_qor...mited%20Street

I have to get a new fuel pressure switch to run the NOS also. I hope to have it fixed in the next week or so and do a run with the NOS also. Before I got the car running 100%, it ran a 10.56 on street tires with the turbo setup and NOS. I am hoping for low 10's or high 9's next time. Bryan will post a video that he took of the run in the next day or so.

Rob
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Last edited:
Hey Rob nice runs, great times, impressive 60ft for radial tires

Back