• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

North/South Carolina Spottings

NSX in Cary NC, Chatham St

thumbnail_IMG_1752.jpg

Seems like this NSX has been spotted before around the same place.
Rides on (what seemed to me) White Meisters S13P, or something very similar; Is the owner here?

Last edited:
When it rains it pours I guess. Hadn't seen any NSXs in ages, then...

Friday, June 28th: blue current-gen NSX in North Hills around 5:30pm. Wasn't aware of this one, but it looked spectacular in person.
Saturday, June 29th: red first-gen NSX with black wheels (maybe BBSs? couldn't tell) cruising up West St at Hargett St at about 10pm iirc. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get a pic of this one.

Attachments

• NSX 002.jpg
    NSX 002.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 89
Stumbled across another NSX this evening (7/16)! I've seen this one around Raleigh a few times, but it was great to find it parked near what I consider its spiritual successor, the Lotus Evora 400. :cool:

Nicholas...on Saturday morning, July 20th - 10 am till 1 pm at Carolina Exotic Car Club you will be able to see maybe a dozen NSX's along with the Ferrari Club members.

Stumbled across another NSX this evening (7/16)! I've seen this one around Raleigh a few times, but it was great to find it parked near what I consider its spiritual successor, the Lotus Evora 400. :cool:

Nicholas...on Saturday morning, July 20th - 10 am till 1 pm at Carolina Exotic Car Club you will be able to see maybe a dozen NSX's along with the Ferrari Club members.

Couple of recent sightings I haven't had a chance to post before now:

Red NSX in the La Farm parking lot on Cary Pkwy a little after 2pm on Sunday, Aug 11th.
Black NSX on Holly Springs Rd a near Cary Pkwy shortly after 9am on Sunday, Aug 25th. Unfortunately it was heading in the other direction so I was unable to grab a pic.

Attachments

• NSX 001.jpg
    NSX 001.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 63
Couple of recent sightings I haven't had a chance to post before now:

Red NSX in the La Farm parking lot on Cary Pkwy a little after 2pm on Sunday, Aug 11th.
Black NSX on Holly Springs Rd a near Cary Pkwy shortly after 9am on Sunday, Aug 25th. Unfortunately it was heading in the other direction so I was unable to grab a pic.

That was probably my '99 Black NSX returning from Detail garage Cars n Coffee on Sunday Aug 25th.

That was probably my '99 Black NSX returning from Detail garage Cars n Coffee on Sunday Aug 25th.
I was actually headed over that way. If you remember seeing a grey GTI on Holly Springs Rd, that was me.

I have three NSX sightings to report from the past three days.
On Monday (10/7) in Charlotte, I was driving past the Rea Farms plaza in Ballantyne when a Lamborghini pulled into the gas station on the corner. I was checking it out when a red NSX with a spare happened to drive past shortly after 3pm.
On Tuesday (10/8) in Charlotte, a white NSX turned onto Sugar Creek Rd while I was waiting for the light to change at the Tryon St intersection a little after 2:30pm. Maybe the driver was trying to get it fully sorted? Looked a little rough.
On Wednesday (10/9) between Mebane and Hillsborough, a red NSX with BBS wheels passed me on 40/85 at around 6:30pm. Had a Colorado plate.

Attachments

• NSX 003.jpg
    NSX 003.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 34
  • NSX 004.jpg
    NSX 004.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 33
  • NSX 005.jpg
    NSX 005.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 33
Back