• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

North/South Carolina Spottings

A friend saw this NSX with a bike rack in Raleigh. Didn't know that was possible :tongue:

UAoEJBLu0ikGQFvqq4vQWCieQlp7nVAr9P2NYZe99fikzKpHJGNjWTjm6KiCk8-biRfeOrRoZhOHBmRI26JL_XjHY3b2POmJ29b1V1eCLS9s_iSqM9gBmTEY7VmgGTZzIb5A4QNm45MlYB33yMWL0-2ft4eIut3_ePBtsifgE_ZitT9rcBY6IdyFg4kbmG-TnS14L_FjSgX18LMUk9zVM_K6COd24IQX9CBlZ_j8N6JtX7jExpXqpR4et9CqdHSqQthJS_7A8FyNlPwoXJYi_bR4a7W4q1K6qK4huVA2LqU8YxtBlcRjpodGZ39puc-Ez67tfBv39-hdk1VPkh5gEzjYxvF9JtmXsrztI1PLO0FdFx9g7A6vNBRMWyhdL1D7KmJ2wozOqZNYFyd0wN3YH0KKnWGEcZgPXiiZnZre6ReeRQooEKGKugJS8lwGFHZhPJOpig5NAov47RbqL1aJrix9HS7Suzqd33l8yYcR4nsAavrD7BzMMPaBQHB_ZPiwfAvrf-9vPdQrqyFmFGBSjhZTTFI1HMqbC2p8QP5Us11kT3zq3tB3eu-dT5OvFNPSpUm5ZTE1yjtKpZ2LQyQMAn6CrWaRV62ZZsD1jhlFJnGsCPQzRrEJ=w1352-h1014-no

Victor, there is an NSX owner here in Raleigh who owns several bike shops and many years ago designed a roof rack for his bikes. His current NSX is a 2001 Silverstone.

John

South Charlotte New NSX Sighting

This past Sunday, April 2, at approximately 9:15 am I spotted a beautiful 2017 white NSX southbound on Rea Road near Ardrey Kell. Does anybody know who the lucky owner is? I would love to connect with him/her. Thanks

This past Sunday, April 2, at approximately 9:15 am I spotted a beautiful 2017 white NSX southbound on Rea Road near Ardrey Kell. Does anybody know who the lucky owner is? I would love to connect with him/her. Thanks

I do not know the owner, but if you are ever near Asheville dont hesitate to get in touch I would love to meet up!

I will be in Charlotte Wednesday afternoon but not in my NSX.

Ha I was wondering if a picture would show up somewhere. Great picture! I'm there often. :)
I don't see too many NSXs around anymore, so it definitely made my day to see yours parked there as I pulled in! Always great to see exotic cars from previous generations out and about, especially when all you see anymore are newer Ferraris, Lambos, GT-Rs, and the like. If I see you there again, I'll try to say hi.

I daily my Formula Red NSX everyday. I'm usually going down 74 headed towards Uptown Charlotte everyday exiting off Charlottetown Road around 2:30ish. Look for me.

Finally saw another new NSX! I was walking around uptown Charlotte last Friday night (3/16) when I noticed this creeping down College St right in front of the EpiCentre. The driver turned onto Trade St and pulled into the Ritz-Carlton. There was also a black Lamborghini Aventador parked there when he pulled in.

Attachments

• DSC_3546.jpg
    DSC_3546.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 197
Nicholas, if you are anywhere near Raleigh, you should plan on attending the MidEast NSX Meet in May. See the post with details about the event.

Regards, John

Spotted a clean Formula Red NSX this past weekend on Beatties Ford Rd north of Charlotte. Didn't get a good look but looks like might be on some fat fives.

Last edited:
Forgot to post on here, but a couple weeks ago, (Friday, March 30th), saw a red earlier-model NSX heading down East Blvd in Charlotte. Think it was sometime between 3 and 4 pm that day. Couldn't get a pic, as I couldn't react in time. Don't see many older red NSXs around, so it was definitely pretty cool to see.

Forgot to post on here, but a couple weeks ago, (Friday, March 30th), saw a red earlier-model NSX heading down East Blvd in Charlotte. Think it was sometime between 3 and 4 pm that day. Couldn't get a pic, as I couldn't react in time. Don't see many older red NSXs around, so it was definitely pretty cool to see.

Just saw this--that was probably me and my wife. We were there for our 25th wedding anniversary. Stayed at the Dunhill where we spent our wedding night, visited our old church, and had a great weekend.

Back