• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Northeast Annual Dinner April 6, 2013

Hi Folks,

Please come and join us at the NSXCA NE Region Annual Dinner and Membership Drive!!

This year we would like to ask you to invite all your NSX friends to come and join us for dinner and an opportunity for them to join the club.

The board of directors has approved a one-time special subsidy for this year’s NSXCA NE Region Annual Dinner Party. Therefore, the cost of the dinner will be $10 for members and $50 for guests and non-members. However, any new member who joins the club before March 29, 2013, will be eligible for the subsidized dinner price.

So as an active member, come out and join us for dinner and catch up with old friends. As a new member come out and meet some new NSXCA friends and enjoy a $10 dinner. Please let your NSX friends know that as an active you will receive an annual subscription to NSXDriver, our quarterly magazine, and we would also welcome them to join us in North Carolina this year for NSXPO!

So spread the word!!

If you are an NSXCA NE Region Member and your location makes joining us difficult, please contact us if you are interested in setting up your own local NE Region Annual Dinner and Membership Drive at [email protected].

NSXCA NE Region Annual Dinner and Membership Drive Details:

Date: Saturday April 6, 2013
Time: Cocktails 6:30pm (cash bar)
Dinner 7:30pm

Place: Marcello’s Restaurant
21 Lafayette Ave. Suffern, NY 10901
(845) 357-9108

Attire: Smart Casual (no jeans)

Cost: NSXCA members: $10/person

Non-Members and Spouses/Guests: $50/person

Open to all NSX owners

You must be RSVP by March 29, 2013

To make payment (and RSVP) via our PayPal account ([email protected]). You do not need a PayPal account to pay via credit card. You can use the following link: http://www.nsxca.org/nsxca/renew/ . Pick “other $$ amount”. Please make sure to put in the comments section “NE Party” , name of you and your guest (if applicable). Also, note if you have any specific food allergies or dietary restrictions

Hope to see you all there!
Your Friendly Neighborhood NSXCA reps

Last edited:
The token Canuck will be there...........paid $10.46 by Paypal, guess that's what I get for being a convert!

Paid up last night for Jan and me. Looking forward to the rest of this snow melting, getting the cover off the NSX, and seeing everyone again.

Keep the money rolling in. I'll post a master list closer to the event. If anybody is worried that I don't see your money, please feel free to PM me. :)

Keep the money rolling in. I'll post a master list closer to the event. If anybody is worried that I don't see your money, please feel free to PM me. :)

As long as you don't send me a post card from certain Carribbean islands, I'm not worried about my money.:biggrin:

I paid as directed but could not see a comments section...I must be blind or something. My only dietary restriction is I have to eat baby animals...otherwise I'm good.

See y'all then,

Tytus

Nancy and I are in too, paid in cash (no receipt received) last night!! Larry, I understand you're the dietary restrictions person,....................you know mine!!!!

Where is everybody??? Please don't wait until the last minute to sign up....

So far we have the following fine folks:

Mike B
Tytus B
Bruce and Miriam H
Bob and Sarah W
Charles E
Frank and Jan T
Dave and Brenda S
Mark and Sue S
Shawna A
Ron and Ginnie W
Alan and Roberta O
Roger and Nancy M
Don and Carla L
Rich and Jeanne B

Last edited:
So far we have the following fine folks:

Mike B
Tytus B
Bruce and Miriam H
Bob and Sarah W
Charles E
Frank and Jan T
Dave and Brenda S
Mark and Sue S
Shawna A
Ron and Ginnie W
Alan and Roberta O
Roger and Nancy M
Don and Carla L
Rich and Jeanne B
RSO34 and RSO34 1/2

Hi folks..the lovely Trish is nursing a fractured ankle with subsequent surgery to stabilize it......sucky doody.....have fun!

Hi folks..the lovely Trish is nursing a fractured ankle with subsequent surgery to stabilize it......sucky doody.....have fun!
Damn, you've got to stop the "rough stuff", Bob learned what happens when he stands up to 34 1/2!!!!

Glad to see that the President and his illustrious wife will be joining us! I was wondering!!

Whah: No Janet, No Basia, No Trish and Doc John.
Will miss you guys, but if you reserve your dinner anyway I promise to eat your dessert!

I just signed up to nsxca earlier this week. Do I have to wait for the offical welcome or member number to sign up for the dinner ?
If not I will sign up this weekend and look foward to meeting everyone.

I just signed up to nsxca earlier this week. Do I have to wait for the offical welcome or member number to sign up for the dinner ?
If not I will sign up this weekend and look foward to meeting everyone.

No need to wait for us get you set up in the system, sign up and join the fun!

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO SIGN UP

Mike B
Tytus B
Bruce and Miriam H
Bob and Sarah W
Charles E
Frank and Jan T
Dave and Brenda S
Mark and Sue S
Shawna A
Ron and Ginnie W
Alan and Roberta O
Roger and Nancy M
Don and Carla L
Rich and Jeanne B
RSO34 and RSO34 1/2
Pbassjo
Larry B and Sissy
John and Mark Hulbrock
Dreampowered
NSXLNT and Mary

Last edited:
Just paid online, please include Mary and Robert on the list. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Back