• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Northeast Annual Dinner April 6, 2013

Mike B
Tytus B
Bruce and Miriam H
Bob and Sarah W
Charles E
Frank and Jan T
Dave and Brenda S
Mark and Sue S
Shawna A
Ron and Ginnie W
Alan and Roberta O
Roger and Nancy M
Don and Carla L
Rich and Jeanne B
RSO34 and RSO34 1/2
Pbassjo
Larry B and Sissy
John and Mark Hulbrock
Dreampowered
NSXLNT and Mary
Robert and Mary
Peter and The Lovely Sylvia Mills

It seems there is some unwritten rule that I was supposed to post in this thread that I am going to the party on the 6th so I get on the official list! :smile:

I will also clarify, since the secretary and treasurer don't communicate with each other, that I only paid for myself. If I recall correctly, Carla banned my guest from coming with me:frown:

See you in a few days...

It seems there is some unwritten rule that I was supposed to post in this thread that I am going to the party on the 6th so I get on the official list! :smile:

I will also clarify, since the secretary and treasurer don't communicate with each other, that I only paid for myself. If I recall correctly, Carla banned my guest from coming with me:frown:

See you in a few days...

I say, ban Tony and let your guest come, even if it's not your "better half"!!!!

Mike B
Tytus B
Bruce and Miriam H
Bob and Sarah W
Charles E
Frank and Jan T
Dave and Brenda S
Mark and Sue S
Shawna A
Ron and Ginnie W
Alan and Roberta O
Roger and Nancy M
Don and Carla L
Rich and Jeanne B
RSO34 and RSO34 1/2
Pbassjo
Larry B and Sissy
John and Mark Hulbrock
Dreampowered
NSXLNT and Mary
Robert and Mary
Peter and The Lovely Sylvia Mills

HockeyGoalie a.k.a. Glenn and Jo Ann are signed up. didn't see my name on your list.

It was nice meeting everyone and being welcomed to the club. Hope everyone got home safely.

so .......pics.......:confused:

Spent yesterday at a wake so i am behind in my pics........

- - - Updated - - -

i-NMN5VSg-XL.jpg

Last edited:
yikes Larry looks to be letting off some rear end steam.....:tongue:

pics.....

<object id="vp1EYu2X" width="854" height="480" classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000"><param name="movie" value="http://static.animoto.com/swf/w.swf?w=swf/vp1&e=1365476428&f=EYu2XfyfAn9W7e3d3qq52A&d=0&m=p&r=360p+480p+720p&volume=100&start_res=720p&i=m&asset_domain=s3-p.animoto.com&animoto_domain=animoto.com&options="></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed id="vp1EYu2X" src="http://static.animoto.com/swf/w.swf?w=swf/vp1&e=1365476428&f=EYu2XfyfAn9W7e3d3qq52A&d=0&m=p&r=360p+480p+720p&volume=100&start_res=720p&i=m&asset_domain=s3-p.animoto.com&animoto_domain=animoto.com&options=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="854" height="480"></embed></object>

Last edited:
yikes Larry looks to be letting off some rear end steam.....:tongue:

Note the song that Bob tracked with the pictures, guess it says it all!
Also, nice new "tat" on Larry's head!!!!

Thanks to all who organized the party - great seeing old friends and meeting new ones, let alone being able to share the evening with everyone and have some fun. Got my car out today, a warm 15C....oh, in your language 59F. Nice pictures and video Bob, and looking forward to seeing many of you again in June.

Shawna
aka Token Cancuk

Back