• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Northeast to invade Portland for NSXPO 2008

It is that time to rally the troups and make our presence felt at another NSXPO. We have become infamous for showing up in large numbers at NSXPOs in other regions if for no other reason than to act as bodyguards for our fearless leader, LarryB, in order to protect against assassination attempts.

Online registration is now open at http://www.nsxpo.org/. Take advantage of the early bird discount and pay ONLY $250 for the fun and privilege of seeing the sights of the Northwest while meeting a great group of NSX owners and enthusiasts. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS DISCOUNT IS AVAILABLE ONLY IF YOU REGISTER BY JULY 31. The Registration Fees increase after that.

And don't worry about not having your NSX with you in case you are not like Clem who will be driving (he left in May) because it is not necessary to have your own NSX with you to enjoy the event. Our contingent traveled throughout Arizona in 2005 in a van and no one regretted being NSXless.

In case you have not attended an NSXPO before, here are some links from a few of our prior excursions:

NSXPO 2007 Ohio

NSXPO 2006 Florida

NSXPO 2005 Arizona

NSXPO 2004 New York

NSXPO 2003 California

Last edited:
Well, there was one person who regretted it. Mitch, the gatekeeper at the Grand Canyon, didn't know what hit him. :eek: We are family when we travel. Come join us in the fun.

Mitch has been involuntarily committed after attempting to interrogate our Family at the Canyon Gate. Let that serve as a warning to all others....
92837987_mSGBs-L.jpg

Time to start the roster:

1. RSO34
2. The Don
3. Pooh
4. Peter Mills
5. The Lovely Sylvia
6. LarryB
7. Our Darling Clementine
8. My Rat Bastard Son-in-Law
9. The OU Go Girl
10. Ron Witt
11. Ginnie Witt
12. Climberao
13. TonyD

Last edited:
As an added benefit for those choosing to go NSXless and travel in the Northeast Circus Van with us, you will be able to save money by avoiding the high price of gas because OUR GAS IS FREE. Someone just needs to remind my Rat Bastard Son-in-Law to ask me "So Bob, how is work?" every time we pull in to fill up.

Mitch has been involuntarily committed after attempting to interrogate our Family at the Canyon Gate. Let that serve as a warning to all others....
92837987_mSGBs-L.jpg

Time to start the roster:

1. RSO34
2. The Don
3. Pooh
4. Peter Mills
5. The Lovely Sylvia
6. LarryB
7. Our Darling Clementine
8. My Rat Bastard Son-in-Law
9. The OU Go Girl
10. Ron Witt
11. Ginnie Witt

12 Climberao But you gotta hold a seat in VaNSX Circus Van

I think you made the list but until we get a final headcount anyone else will be on a waiting list for the traveling Circus Van. I am anticipating that we will need to remove the last row of seats like last time for luggage and I believe that Ernie/Vicky will be with us. Priority necessarily goes to those who come out early with us for sightseeing but I think you made the list in time.

Someone just needs to remind my Rat Bastard Son-in-Law to ask me "So Bob, how is work?" every time we pull in to fill up.

No Worries, I will be there, your true "active" client. We can consider it consultation/therapy, you can teach me how to avoid the authorities out there:D:D:D.

Regards,
LarryB

No Worries, I will be there, your true "active" client. We can consider it consultation/therapy, you can teach me how to avoid the authorities out there:D:D:D.

Regards,
LarryB
Now that's funny!!! Bob could retire on your "fees", but then you'd just wack him on your "repair bills". I guess one could say that it's a mutually beneficial relationship!:cool::rolleyes::wink::smile:

Bob & All;

We are leaving at O Dark thirty on Sun. 8/24 to be at the next Sat. Car Cruise at John Force Race Station in Yorba Linda CA. I emailed them for a good parking resv. & a longest distance plaque - just kidding about the plaque.

See ya all in OR. in Sept. All have a safe trip..

Regards Clem & Aunt Lori.. :biggrin::biggrin:

Bob & All;

We are leaving at O Dark thirty on Sun. 8/24 to be at the next Sat. Car Cruise at John Force Race Station in Yorba Linda CA. I emailed them for a good parking resv. & a longest distance plaque - just kidding about the plaque.

See ya all in OR. in Sept. All have a safe trip..

Regards Clem & Aunt Lori.. :biggrin::biggrin:
Clem, leave now so that you make it to Yorba Linda on time!!!!!

J/K, drive safely!:biggrin:

Looks like the NE is truly representing NSXPO as always. Sadly this may be the first time since 04 I may have to skip it:frown:

Anyone else going?

Anyone else going?
Can I count as an honorary Northeastern guy? I'm a native, not like you transplants. Joe L has worked on my car. Larry B would have done so when I was around in May, if he weren't out of the country (so I got the chance to overpay at one of the NJ dealers).

(so I got the chance to overpay at one of the NJ dealers).

Ken, no phone call or email...Im shocked:biggrin:Would have loved to take your moolah but I dont get paid off parts or service:biggrin:

Hi All

Clem & La are in Nv & CA. will be in Soquia on Wed eve. will be in Salinis on
Fri & Sat. will see all in OR. Car climed Pikes Peak to 14,110 Ft with no effort.

See ya all soon - Tony got your email - Have been 4000 miles - no oil used at 164,000.. Clem:smile:

Hi All;

Now in Pismo Beach at visitor center - Thats Cali-Fornia as Arnold would
say; Was in Saquoia Big TREES yesterday.. No Tickets yet over 4000 miles..
Oil still on full mark.
See ya All Soon Clem & Lori - Having a blast.:smile::smile:

Hi All;

Now in Pismo Beach at visitor center - Thats Cali-Fornia as Arnold would
say; Was in Saquoia Big TREES yesterday.. No Tickets yet over 4000 miles..
Oil still on full mark.
See ya All Soon Clem & Lori - Having a blast.:smile::smile:
Clem, none of us ever expect you to get tickets, at the speed you travel, we're suprised that you ever make it to any destination. If you leave for NY now, you'll make it back in time for Spring driving season!!! Or, better yet, head to NSXPO 09, you can make that in time!!

Best to Lori, drive safely!:cool:

Back