• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Interior NOS Driver's side interior door pull/grip assembly

Status
Not open for further replies.
[COLOR=var(--primary-text)]Anyone looking for a perfect-condition, never-used NOS LH interior door grip/latch assembly? It's for '91-'99 NSX. Can be used on 2000+ but those cars have perforated leather on the grip and this grip is the flat leather used in '91-'99 model years (including Zanardi).

Part #: 83591-SL0-A02ZF. It's the full assembly, including the lighted "lock/unlock" switch and wiring harness.

Absolutely perfect, in the original Honda parts box, never installed or attempted to be installed. Will make your interior door panel look brand new and the latch/pull work better than ever.

These go for $580+, IF you can find them. (e.g. https://www.acurapartswarehouse.com/.../acura~grip~assy~l... where it's $584.00 but status is "unavailable".)

I bought this from Japan and will sell it for $400 which is less than what I paid for it with shipping charges. Buyer to pay shipping that we'll figure out when purchased. Or local pickup in SF Bay Area.

Giving a 24hr. jump to members of this group before I post it to eBay.
IMG_1983.jpg

IMG_1984.jpg

IMG_1982.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back