• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX ACURA Logo and Wall Letters Garage Art Decor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'm selling my highly sought after ACURA NSX Logo and Wall Letters. These were made by me, Vega$ NSX, using 1/2" thick medium density fiberboard, a lot of time and even more broken wood cutting bits. I originally was going to make a number of these for sale in a group buy but then I realized that it was way too labor intensive to be done realistically (for me at least). These letters really pop and I got as many compliments on them as I did my car. It's really puts a nice finishing touch on a garage wall.

Logo:
Silver
Approximately 14" in diameter

NSX Letters:
Red
Approximately 9" tall x 15" wide

ACURA Letters:
Black
Approximately 6" tall x 8" wide

Condition: The letters and logo are being sold "as is" and as a complete set on. They have been up on my garage wall for almost a decade so they are in well worn condition. The paint could use some touching up and they letters/logo are quite dirty. Also, since these are custom hand made letters, they are not perfect by any means. There are minor flaws and imperfections, so you should not expect a commercially produced, precision cut set. For example you can tell from the picture the logo isn't a perfect shape. There is also no mounting/hanging brackets so you'll need to figure out how to attach them to the wall. I used double sided tape, although you'll need to be careful as the first time I pulled them off the wall, I broke one of the letters. You can also repaint them any color you wish.

ASKING PRICE: $140 plus the cost of shipping. I accept PayPal or check/money order (must clear before shipping out).

I also have an extra set of the "N-S-X" letters ONLY in RED. Just the "NSX" letters ONLY. No logo, or ACURA letters. And they are painted RED. If you are interested in those I'm asking $40 for these, plus the cost of shipping. Same conditions above apply, although these have never been mounted or used. They should be ready to hang on the wall, although depending on how much of a perfectionist you are, you may want to touch them up or paint them a different color.

*BUMP*

New listing price: $60 for the full set plus cost of shipping.

Also for the "NSX" ONLY letters in RED new listing price: $25 plus cost of shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back