• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX and NS-X Prototype License Plates

Due to popular demand, I'm making these available to Primers. They are thick, non-glare plastic, 12" x 6" with 4 holes. Plastic holds up a bit better to scratching than aluminum plates, but if enough people want to pay the premium ($23ea) I'll make some up. Perfect for the car show, photo shoot, sales lot or just hanging on the wall around the garage or office...they look incredible. Available in black and gray. The gray with white lettering look stunning on a yellow car. NS-X plate is a bit of Honda history, and has silver metallic lettering.

IMG_4706.jpg

IMG_6575.jpg

IMG_5475.jpg

IMG_5821.jpg

Cost is $15ea + $7.50 shipping to continental USA, other locations up-charged as required. Combined orders have one ship charge so stock up!

PM me or place your order here - Paypal is the name of the game.

Cheers!

I still have the one I bought from you at NSXPO last year. It's holding up well. Perfect for car shows!

Just bought a set (NSX and NS-X on blk) from Ed. These are fantastic. I had been looking for the Prototype plate for sometime now but could never justify the high price most were asking for these!

IMG_5061.jpg

Last edited:
Can I get 2 gray ones please? Shipped to 90808.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'll take the code name NS-X in black please. Thank you

thanks Ed!!!

just got my grey with white writing, looks good, can't wait to put it on my car and see how it looks.
I will post a pics with my car when i get a chance.

Sent you a PM

I'd like one

Back