• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Apparel Group Buy Limited Time Offer

I am still getting orders and my Excel spreadsheet has 20 combinations of size and colors :eek: :biggrin:

We are out of the following color/sizes:

Blue in small and large sizes
Red in small size
Black in medium, large and XXL sizes

Many other combos are down to one or two only. Still have a few XL in all colors as there was more demand in that size. :wink:

If you don't mind being on the waiting list, send me a PM; undoubtedly some will be no shows or bail out ........ and this time I will advertise their names :tongue:

Do you still have any XL and in what color combos. Can paypal $ today if available

Thanks

Given the still pending demand that we encountered at ALMS, and Christmas is around the corner, here is your chance to keep up with your NSX neighbors :biggrin:

First order of business. To keep the prices competitive and to avoid last minute orders that create havoc with counts and customized requests, the cut off for all orders is November 15. If payment has not cleared by then, we can't promise delivery by the Holidays.

I am adding a few more selections; they will keep you warm and fuzzy, you can choose the color and sizes offered for that matching look with your NSX :wink:

Gildan racing Polo shirt shipped within the (48) US: $30.

Gildan pique long sleeve shirt shipped within the (48) US: 40.

Jerzees hooded sweatshrirt shipped within the (48) US: 45.
The one at display at ALMS was stolen from the display table!

Sport-Tek crewneck sweatshirt shipped within the (48) US: 40.

California residents will need to add 7.75% sales tax. PM for details of payment.

A picture of the gold/yellow and red. Unfortunately, all the black and blue were sold out before taking pics .... perhaps those who have one can post modeling it :biggrin:

Another gift idea for the Holidays is a $50 shipped duffel bag 600 denier (23.75"wx13"hx11.5"d) with one logo such as the NSX silhouette logo on the polos - the one pictured below is from NSXPO 2003, it will fit the trunk perfectly - even vertically in the spare tire area :wink:

Attachments

• Duffle bag web.JPG
    Duffle bag web.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 90
  • Duffle bag 2 web.JPG
    Duffle bag 2 web.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Status Update:

The embroidery is currently in progress and will most likely be completed today. We had quite a few special orders which had to be coordinated. So hopefully by Monday we will start shipping.

Pictures ...

For those asking, the black duffel bag has the same capacity of 3500 cu/in as the identical red one posted above. The black with silver trim is a special request for a customer to match his car colors, it measures 25"wx14.5"hx11.5"d and has a capacity of 4169 cu/in - costs $60.

If you want still a larger duffel bag, the one in black or red comes in a larger 7000 cu/in capacity with 31"wx15"hx15"d. Unless you keep it at about no more than 11-12" height, the trunk of the hood will not close. But you can still use it in your other status vehicles/outings :wink:

Last edited:
Received the goods yesterday and the quality is great. Feedback is on its way, Hrant. And congrats with the new web-site.:smile:

Hi

Got the stuff from Jon-Are yesterday. Top notch. I thought the duffelbag was bigger, but it is better that way as I have other bigger bags for when I need it.

I see that the size is talked about above here, but I have been busy writing to my attorney so I missed that. :smile:

I will post a Itrader for you as you came throug again. Could you please stop making so much stuff I just need? :wink:

Regards

Back