• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsx caravan to south oc cars & coffee on saturday 9/26

Johnathan Dang and I are going to the Meet in San Clemente next Saturday, September 26th! It’s one of the nicest meet venues in SoCal.

I attended this meet last Saturday in my 88 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce. There were at least four Gen 1 NSX’s and 2 NC1 NSX’s in attendance, but they were spread out over the venue.

I’m organizing a group NSX caravan down to this meet next Saturday, and that we park together in one area!

The meet runs from 9am til around 11am. I’ll provide more details on the meeting location(s) for the caravan and the meeting times later in the week, once I know who wants to attend and where each participants lives. If you are interested in going with Johnathan and me, please state so below and list your home town!

Or meet the group at the venue at around 8 am!

Click on the VIDEO link below to see many of the super nice cars that attended last weekends meet. My Alfa Romeo Spider appears at the 7 minute mark.

https://youtu.be/yiWXfJbSyIc

Again state your name and hometown below if you would like to join us!

CAR MEET DETAILS

At 8:30 am the South OC Cars & Coffee organizers start allowing cars to enter into the main exhibit area on the top level of the parking structure. The plan is for all attending NSX’s to enter the main exhibit area as a group so that we can park next to each other.

The caravan is starting in Rosemead (San Gabriel Valley) and will arrive at the meet location at around 8:15 am. Those of you that are not part of the caravan can meet the caravan at the South OC Cars & Coffee Location at around 8:15 am. Park near the Blaze Pizza Restaurant, and please don’t be late or you will not likely to be able to park with the group.

CARAVAN DETAILS

The first meeting location is at 6:30 am at the 7/11 Store at 3366 San Gabriel Blvd., Rosemead, CA. The caravan will leave at 6:45 am.

The second meeting location is at around 7:30 am at the Starbucks at 2961 Michelson Dr, Irvine, CA 92612. The caravan will leave at 7:45 am.

Back