• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX coming out party

Are you reasonably local to Reston VA and looking for an excuse for a get together with other NSX owners? My recently purchased 94 is ready for her coming out party. I was thinking of hosting at my house, maybe fire up the grill and smile at all our cars, tell a few bad jokes, perhaps go to the Kart track as Ben's last group did?
I have the 19th of May or the 9th of June in mind. Post here if you can participate. PM if you have some other thoughts.
Michael

Committed to June 9th. Please PM if you are able to attend so that I have a number for planning purposes. Wives or significant others are welcome, too, though mine will be away.

Last edited:
I would love to join you. I am unfortunately unavailable for May 19th, but free as a bird June 9th.

The only jokes I know are bad jokes, so I should do fine.

I am always around Reston town center in weekends. My NSX lives in town center and I don't. Hit me up anytime....Will PM my digits.

I should be free on 19th depending on time and location.

I'm free on May 19th, anytime after 12PM and completely wide open on June 9.

Are you reasonably local to Reston VA and looking for an excuse for a get together with other NSX owners? My recently purchased 94 is ready for her coming out party. I was thinking of hosting at my house, maybe fire up the grill and smile at all our cars, tell a few bad jokes, perhaps go to the Kart track as Ben's last group did?
I have the 19th of May or the 9th of June in mind. Post here if you can participate. PM if you have some other thoughts.
Michael

Hey Michael, you bring beer?

Bryan

Interested and should be free June 9th.

-Jason

Michael

This sucks again, I will be Key West, FL for work May 18 to June 9.

Chris, will will do it again and on a date you are available...but Key West? Could be worse!

It is starting to look like the 9th of June is the better date. Maybe your schedule will change between now and then? We can hope for it, anyway.
Michael

June 9 works for me. Hope to see you at Katie's before then.

I have a bachelor party to attend on May 19th and my calendar says I'm in LA on June 9th :-(

June 16??? It's not a party without J-W!

Honestly, I can probably swing May 19 if we meet up earlier in the day.

I have a bachelor party to attend on May 19th and my calendar says I'm in LA on June 9th :-(

June 16??? It's not a party without J-W!

Honestly, I can probably swing May 19 if we meet up earlier in the day.

Sorry, Jack. These days were picked because my better half is busy and she does not want to see a bunch of (nearly) grown men behaving as we are likely to be...sitting around talking about cars and such.

June 9th: Details to follow.

Last edited:
Committed to June 9.
I am thinking mid-day would be a good time to get started but if some of us wanted to go to Katie's in the early morning, we could have a presence there to get things started.
After Katie's, if there are any takers, I can uncover the pool table and we can have some fun for the morning. I also have two inflatable kayaks and lake across the street so we could do that, too.
We can fire up the grill shortly after noon. I will provide burgers and dogs, fixings and non-alcoholic drinks. BYOB.
I will also contact the karting place on Rt. 28 and see about getting us in there in the mid-afternoon sometime.
Please feel free to attend when you want to; all day or part of it.
I will look at the replys to this thread to guestimate attendance but if you can come at the last minute there will be ample food.
I live in Reston. Please PM for directions.

Last edited:
I asure you that my car is VERY STRAIGHT, thank you very much! :rolleyes:
And in case you care, so is the driver :biggrin:

Michael,

I'll plan on making Katie's and then hanging around your place until mid-afternoon.

Dave

Back