• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Convoy

Had a very pleasant time in convoy with a very tidy red NA1 from Melbourne to Bendigo the other night. Came across each other accidentally and great to see another NSX doing what I think the great auto journalist/ engineer Dennis Jenkinson said was its forte, as a fast GT. I regularly travel the 155km to Melbourne and the NSX is fabulous. My travelling partner turned into suburban Bendigo. Do I have a newest bestest friend? where are the 100 plus NA1s hiding in Australia with no doubt a considerable number in Vic.

Isn't it great when you're in an NSX and you spot another one. It happens so rarely but when it does, it's like christmas.

Glad to hear your NSX isn't a garage queen.

Hey Mark I was headed out of the city on that same road in my not-so-tidy NSX last night, up the Calder Fwy.

I normally take another car if it's just a "boring freeway run" but you are so right, the NSX does it very well.

Hope your new best friend makes an appearance!

Mine's off to the bodyshop this week and will probably be off the road until early-mid June.

However if I remember rightly bringing a NSX to a NSX gathering has gone out of fashion anyway :) So count me in, it's always good to catch up & meet new people.

what u doing to the car john?:biggrin:we can arranges to meet up after u
pick up your car, the more the better.l've got two plus my one make three
nsx that will be there. a yellow one, a blue one and a silver one. the blue and silver nsx will be on trade plates though.

ls there anyone else who might want to come along???? be cool if we can get
10 or more nsx in the one place at the same time:tongue: :smile:

Driving next to just one is great isnt it? It would be cool if we could get 10 down here but i think the best we have ever had in Melbourne was 5 wasnt it Neo?

4788Melbourne_Boyz_0577.jpg

but the best was:

4788Panorama_2560.jpg

it is definetely a sight to behold cruising with so many cars. Can only image the socal drive and nsxpo.

STILL RECKON THE BEST NSX DRIVE WAS WITH NSXBOX DOWN THE GOR HEY BOYS? just two boys having fun hey NEO?

Dippy - always down to catch up with the boys

Last edited:
best cruise was with Nico down Great Ocean Road. The five melbourne NSX cruise was great, but man there was some crazy driving :eek: Some of those mini cruises in Sydney with Nico and Laski were pretty hair-raising too. :D

Does anyone have any suggestions for where we can drive? I vote Daylesford (about an hour out of Melbourne)... we could meet up with Skippy.

I dont think thay have a green one overthere anymore aswell.:biggrin:

What month would be a good time for a get together of local ( Vic) NSXs. Daylesford would be a pleasant drive all round with some reasonable restaurants for a good lunch. About time Honda Australia was involved in their automotive heritage also.

any weekend during june is good:smile: speaking for myself, am willing to travel anywhere with a group of nsx. nothing beat the feeling of driving my nsx down a long twisted road, window down , music in my ear and nothing but open road ahead arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. :biggrin: not a worried in the world arrrrrr:biggrin:

Back