• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Day at Supercar Sunday, Woodland Hills, CA 2/18/18

<iframe allowFullScreen frameborder="0" height="564" mozallowfullscreen src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/257342634" webkitAllowFullScreen width="640"></iframe>

Great video..I think I was the car in front of you getting pulled over for no front license plate.. Other than that, what a great show..

Did you get a ticket? The car I was ridding in has an SOS stealth license plate frame that allows the license plate to be manually lowered down so that license plate is in view and that can manually slid up and back so that the license plate is out of view. I pretty sure that because the owner was able to lower the license plate so that it was now displayed in front of the officer, he did not issue him a citation, but he could issue a citation if he want to. I have the same SOS stealth license plate frame, but SOS also sells an automated stealth license plate holder that is activated by a switch. I'm thinking I going to buy that frame so that while being pulled over, I van hit the switch to display the license plate and avoid getting cited.

Did you get a ticket? The car I was ridding in has an SOS stealth license plate frame that allows the license plate to be manually lowered down so that license plate is in view and that can manually slid up and back so that the license plate is out of view. I pretty sure that because the owner was able to lower the license plate so that it was now displayed in front of the officer, he did not issue him a citation, but he could issue a citation if he want to. I have the same SOS stealth license plate frame, but SOS also sells an automated stealth license plate holder that is activated by a switch. I'm thinking I going to buy that frame so that while being pulled over, I van hit the switch to display the license plate and avoid getting cited.
I got a fix it ticket for no front plate. I’m going to go online and pick up a stealth plate holder..I talked to one guy at Lavaggio who was ticketed for crossing the yellow line to avoid a bicyclist who was in the middle of the lane, I saw the guy, a real ass.

Last edited:
I think I found a law that we can cite that one could use to fight a citation for crossing over a double yellow line when passing a bicyclist

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Law section[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Law section[/FONT][/FONT]

Last edited:
I arrived at to the show today at about 8:45, first time back since the NSX Show, it was very overcast, had been raining, there were about 10 mustangs, me and no one else....But I got the new Driver Magazine and there was a nice article written by Dee on the 1st annual NSX Day..Dustin mentioned how blown away he was by the response..I suggested next year a May or June date because now that the word is out people may be getting here a day early..He said he’ll do something special next year..this event could get much bigger...

Any recommendations on a license plate holder I can easily remove...
Seriously considering a ct supercharger after talking to you and a couple guys at the Woodland Hills meet, any ideas where I could meet someone for a ride along ect..

That looks like it was loads of fun. Cool to see so many beautiful cars in one spot!

Back