• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Dealer Inventory

Is there any way of accessing or otherwise finding out the existing dealer inventory nationwide on new (or used for that matter) NSX' ?

I originally thought the Acura website had that but I can't find it.

TIA

I know someone who has a blue/black available.... :biggrin:

I copied this from another post:

Did you know that you can check the inventory of new NSXs, and certified used NSXs, nationwide on Acura's website? Here's how:

1. Go to Acura's website.

2. Click on NSX.

3. Click on NSX EXPERIENCE.

4. Click on enthusiast.

5. Click on nsx locator.

6. Click on SHOW NEW NSX INVENTORY (or, if you're interested in certified used NSXs, click on that option).

Nsxdaniel said:
I copied this from another post:

Did you know that you can check the inventory of new NSXs, and certified used NSXs, nationwide on Acura's website? Here's how:

1. Go to Acura's website.

2. Click on NSX.

3. Click on NSX EXPERIENCE.

4. Click on enthusiast.

5. Click on nsx locator.

6. Click on SHOW NEW NSX INVENTORY (or, if you're interested in certified used NSXs, click on that option).

Thanks. I knew there was a way of finding this although I don't remember it being quite so difficult. :biggrin:

As expected though there is a lag between what's on the site and what the dealer actually HAS. The 2 Orange ones are gone for at least 4 weeks now and Bridgewater has a blue that is not listed. :(

Ah well............ Thanks anyway. :wink:

Bobolinski said:
Blue with Black is sold to my buddy in Bay Area if not mistaken.

Really ? I mean I will probably wait for an Orange but Brdgewater Acura, just this morning, "winked" at me and told me he had a blue on his showroom floor. :wink:

Bobolinski said:
Blue with Black is sold to my buddy in Bay Area if not mistaken.

incorrect :rolleyes:

Damn, now you can't swing a dead cat on Acura's site without hitting a silverstone NSX but there's not a single Imola to be found...... :(

Valencia Acura in Santa Clarita, California, has a new 2004 NSX, Red / Camel, on the showroom floor. It's been there since December 2004.

RARNSX said:
Valencia Acura in Santa Clarita, California, has a new 2004 NSX, Red / Camel, on the showroom floor. It's been there since December 2004.

Keep in mind that someone recently bought a new '04 Orange/Orange with 75 miles on it from Stevens Creek Acura for under $75k.

NSX-Tuner said:
Keep in mind that someone recently bought a new '04 Orange/Orange with 75 miles on it from Stevens Creek Acura for under $75k.

Not *quite* accurate. That Imola was offered to me (early March) for under $73K but I wasn't quite ready to pull the trigger. I have no idea what the buyer actually paid. Now that I *am* ready the only color around I like is blue but I hate settling for 2nd choice (but I'm thinking I WILL be doing that very shortly :biggrin: )

Funny thing is, a member here told me a friend of his bought the car and we'd be hearing from him shortly (with pics I assume) and he's yet to be heard from (I think) :wink:

NSX-GUY said:
Not *quite* accurate. That Imola was offered to me (early March) for under $73K but I wasn't quite ready to pull the trigger. I have no idea what the buyer actually paid. Now that I *am* ready the only color around I like is blue but I hate settling for 2nd choice (but I'm thinking I WILL be doing that very shortly :biggrin: )

Funny thing is, a member here told me a friend of his bought the car and we'd be hearing from him shortly (with pics I assume) and he's yet to be heard from (I think) :wink:

Don't know what the interior colors are, but Greenwich Acura currently has 3 in inventory, a Blue, Yellow and Black-FWIW :biggrin:

NSX-GUY said:

I did say 'under' $75k... close enough... :D When the car had only 50 miles on it, they said I was the first customer to test drive it. They first wanted $89k because they thought '04 was the last year for the NSX. About a week later, they called me and offered to lease it at $75.6k using a special lease offer similar to what's offered on '05s in which I declined. A couple of weeks later, after I picked up my '05, I got a pm from someone on Prime who bought it for a better price than what was offered me.

Back