• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX delivery time

Hi everyone. My dealer told me that they had been assigned NSX for my order since last Monday. Just want to see how long will it take to delivery the car from the factory.

It will be nice if they provide tracking like BMW. Thank you

Congrats! I'm a 3rd qtr build for my Type S but have not heard anything. My sales guy keeps checking each day but there is no communication from PMC. Did they assign a # and VIN? Did they review and go over your build one final time? I cant wait to confirm mine. Any day now......

Yes I got a vin number and it suppose to be here this week. My sales person called and told me that it will be delay until next week.

Congrats! I'm a 3rd qtr build for my Type S but have not heard anything. My sales guy keeps checking each day but there is no communication from PMC. Did they assign a # and VIN? Did they review and go over your build one final time? I cant wait to confirm mine. Any day now......
PMC doesnt tell us anything. We have to chase after info from the NSX team. I will tell you that any timeframe they give you is extremely fluid.

Back