• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX detail !!

vvs

Contributing Member
Well I considered my paint in very good shape, all original minor flaws. I also always thought a hand job :biggrin: (wax) would be all that I would need. I've known Billy for a little while (Presidential Automotive Detail) with the
S2000 crowd so we worked out a time for him to work on my car..

Well, he is very patient and meticuluos I must say. He is a little more than half done with the car and I already see an amazing difference. I can see miles of reflections in the paint already and all the flaws have been worked out, amazing for a car of this age (1995).

Anyway, I will post some pics when he is done. I am sure he will reply as well with some before and after and work in progress pics.

If you need some detail work to your car or boat you should give him a shout.

Billy Presidential Detailing #727-455-1502

James

Just a little teaser..
IMG_3770.jpg

:D :D :D

FULL DETAIL DOCUMENTARY IS HERE!!!
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111448

Last edited:
You now have my full attention. Please continue to post more pics.:biggrin:
I had a horrible experience with a guy from Royal Detailing. Wasted my time and money on my Infiniti.

You now have my full attention. Please continue to post more pics.:biggrin:
I had a horrible experience with a guy from Royal Detailing. Wasted my time and money on my Infiniti.

you know, your not the first person who has mentioned that company! I have never seen them around, but I sure have heard of them. I am sorry you had a bad experience with them. I sent you a PM.

-Billy

Last edited:
95 NSX-T, some new pics after a detail

Had my NSX detailed by Presidential Detail. Billy took his time and I am amazed with the results.. an excuse to post some pics.

2866210819_2e66a4048a_o.jpg

2867042368_2518b83a79_o.jpg

2866210371_068c264a54_o.jpg

2867042904_578911c8a3_o.jpg

2867042042_a195a99347_o.jpg

Enjoy,

James

Back