• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Everywhere!

Ooh I have that shirt. I don't think Import Bible has anymore though; they had a quick run of them earlier this year.

This movie (on Netflix) was recommended to me, Tim's Vermeer. I enjoyed it a lot. It is really amazing what this guy "Tim" (graphics software inventor) figured out to accomplish his goal/obsession.

And imagine this, he own(ed) an NSX!
TimsNSX.jpg
It's at the 5 minute mark, so I knew it was going to be a good film from the very start.

Lucas

Lumosity commercial:

Who knew?

NASA astronaut, Walt Cunningham, was an NSX owner!
Check it out at ~ 10:00 of this video:

Was Mr. Cunningham an NSXPrime member?

Lucas
No he was not, but his car continues to thrive in my garage. And every couple of years he says he wants it back!

Last edited:
B

I don't see an NSX in that trailer....looked more like a clocked up 355 or something ???

I was thinking more of a Lotus Esprit. Can't really tell. The door handles may give a clue.

At Walgreens for $10 bucks next to instruments?!...
nsx_walgreens.jpeg

On a bottle of Jay Leno's Vehicle Wash Ultra Premium Wash Shampoo

jay_leno_nsx_shampoo.jpg

For a guy who has well over 300+ cars & motorcycles to choose from and an ambassador for all car enthusiasts and gear-heads, you kinda wonder who paid who? Using either an unaltered NSX image or Leno's logo for commercial use ain't free. Thinking back now, he shot that commercial back in 2011 :eek: with Seinfeld (posted below for nostalgia's sake) and a decade later IT'S ON HIS PRODUCT LABEL, AMAZING!

https://youtu.be/5oftYrN1udE

good eye!

Today Acura launched their own 4 ep. anime series to promote the Acura Type S lineup called Type S Chiaki's Journey ...

... so there you have it, an NSX in it's own cartoon.
animesx.jpg

On a bottle of Jay Leno's Vehicle Wash Ultra Premium Wash Shampoo

jay_leno_nsx_shampoo.jpg

For a guy who has well over 300+ cars & motorcycles to choose from and an ambassador for all car enthusiasts and gear-heads, you kinda wonder who paid who? Using either an unaltered NSX image or Leno's logo for commercial use ain't free. Thinking back now, he shot that commercial back in 2011 :eek: with Seinfeld and a decade later IT'S ON HIS PRODUCT LABEL, AMAZING!

This just popped up on social media this week (18:47 mark), seems very fitting to be tucked in right here and me now thinks the NSX on the bottle's gotta be his actual car (he shared some nice comments about the car too)!
https://youtu.be/W8F8jW6rIN8?t=1104

I was playing words with friends and this ad popped up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220920-123058_Words 2.jpg
    Screenshot_20220920-123058_Words 2.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 4
Back