• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Fiesta 2015

Does anyone have some information on how to register for Fiesta?

I will be coincidentally in Tokyo during that time and i'd love to go.

I would like to go, but man is it expensive. I would like to get on track at Suzuka with a group like Pro-Iz at some point though.

Does anyone have some information on how to register for Fiesta?

I will be coincidentally in Tokyo during that time and i'd love to go.

I'm registered for NSX Fiesta. You might PM Prime member who's screen name is just BEN to see if they are still taking registrations. Ben is coordinating team USA. But, it is my understanding that space is very limited and when my son and I registered there were only a couple spots open. I'm not sure if all were filled though. As for cost it's about $1300 USD +/- for the event plus airfare to and from Japan. I'm looking at a total of $2900 USD each for my son and I. Which is very good IMO. BEN would know the situation. Good Luck.

Last edited:
I'm registered for NSX Fiesta. You might PM Prime member who's screen name is just BEN to see if they are still taking registrations. Ben is coordinating team USA. But, it is my understanding that space is very limited and when my son and I registered there were only a couple spots open. I'm not sure if all were filled though. As for cost it's about $1300 USD +/- for the event plus airfare to and from Japan. I'm looking at a total of $2900 USD each for my son and I. Which is very good IMO. BEN would know the situation. Good Luck.

Sorry I have been informed that registration is closed.

Back