• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Fiesta Photos

Well I had to beat Furry (again) in getting the first photo post. Everyone knew that Larry B had to cancel going to both NSXPO and Fiesta. Poor Pbassjo was so upset that Larry would miss these events.

So I had a little surprise in store for the group in my carry on........

1089982254_gxfwW-XL.jpg

Attachments

• surprise2.jpg
    surprise2.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 599
Last edited:
As far as prime is concearned..tony 1 Rso 0......and you only get one shot at being first..:tongue:

My God, I am soooooooo jealous. There is absolutely no way I could afford to be there right now, but I may be kicking myself for the rest of my life. :frown:

EDIT: I sure do miss Japan.

Ahhh, I stayed at the Shinagawa Prince earlier this year, memories.

was there in spring,memories indeed looking at that pic., wish i was there for the nsx fiesta, guys upload as much pic. as you can for us unlucky guys who can't go

Rich is that Japanese Lasagna:confused:

:biggrin::biggrin: LOL

John, It's a form of a pancake.

Okonomiyaki is mainly associated with Kansai or Hiroshima areas of Japan, but is widely available throughout the country. Monja Street has hundreds of restaurants. Talk about "pigging out!"

I was in Hiroshima with Jennifer in 2008. She turned me on to these things. They are outrageous!

Back