• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX financing?

Where do you guys get your financing from? wasn't there a good credit union that people used to refer around prime?

I did a quick search for addison and found this thread. I am not sure if Viet is still around or not.

I did not use them but I recalled a few people did with good results. Good luck

So I was looking into financing an NSX as well...did a search on Addison Ave and Viet on Prime and it looks like Addison doesn't seemed to be preferred anymore?

Any recommendations on where to go get financing?

Anyone with recent dealings with financing for an NSX would be helpful too...

Any help would be appreciated.

I did a quick search for addison and found this thread. I am not sure if Viet is still around or not.

I did not use them but I recalled a few people did with good results. Good luck

Well I'm Viet :D I got financed through my local credit union. They offered better rates than Capital One. Capital One is an easy one shot application though

Dont forget trying a credit union I pay about 5.6% through boeing, for example:smile:

Where do you guys get your financing from? wasn't there a good credit union that people used to refer around prime?

I went through Addison Avenue credit union and got 5.49% a month ago. Email Melissa Engler at [email protected] and tell her Woo Kim in TN sent you. She will be more than happy to assist you with financing.

did you have any problems with your transaction with Addison?

did you work with Viet@Addison?

none at all. I dealt with Melissa at Addison. I recommend having a fax machine beside you because you are going to send and receive lots of papers.

Last edited:
Finance with Bank of Wifey.:biggrin: Paying interest every time she wants something, but she's worth it (wife that is).:biggrin:

Last edited:
I'm going through Viet at Addison Avenue. And sweet lord it's taking a long time! Going on two and a half weeks. I was approved and am still waiting for this to get done :frown:

I have my car sitting and waiting for this to get dealt with, however I feel if I wait much longer, it will not be my car!

STAY AWAY FROM ADDISON AVENUE!

I had the same problem when I went through Addison Avenue. They take forever to get anything done. And once they have your business, it gets even worse. I was trying to pay off the car and it was almost IMPOSSIBLE to get them to help me with anything in getting the payoff and the title released.

Try your local credit union. Very good rates. I was worried they might not want to touch a 10 year old used car, but I had no problem,and no money down.

Well...just got a call from Viet, and she's been out of town due to a death in the family, hence why she hasn't been able to get my stuff done. However everything is a go...so I'm about to finalize the deal of my baby! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

did most of you buy your nsx's at dealerships?

i wonder if the credit union will finance a nsx that's out of state (i'm in hawaii, cars in arizona)..

anybody have other online places?

So Addison Ave & Cap One can do financing for OLDER NSXs? How far back in age?

Does anyone recommend using those "checks" from your credit card companies with those low rates till it is paid off?
I have one that is offering 2.99% until the balance is paid off. With some cash and still not maxing out my credit limit I can get afford an early NSX.
What do you all think?
Thanks.

I just financed a portion of my 94 NSX through Pentagon Federal Credit union for 4.25% at 60 months. Great service!!! Couldn't pass that kind of rate up!

Last edited:
From Previous Post:
I just financed a portion of my 94 NSX through Pentagon Federal Credit union for 4.25% at 60 months. Great service!!! Couldn't pass that kind of rate up!"

Me: "At that rate, I should finance mine and pay off the house."

:smile:

Does anyone recommend using those "checks" from your credit card companies with those low rates till it is paid off?
I have one that is offering 2.99% until the balance is paid off. With some cash and still not maxing out my credit limit I can get afford an early NSX.
What do you all think?
Thanks.

Why not...thats a good rate. Just have some money set aside for maintenence, say $1500 a year. Mostly for Tires, Timing Belts, Clutches, etc.

Make sure you read the fine print on those checks. Some CC charge you a fee for using those. Not a big deal if you only use 1 check, but it would be an issue if you used many of them.

Back