• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Fumoto Oil Drain Valve - Making Oil Changes so much easier!

About the JS2k.com Fumoto Oil Drain Valve

Introducing the easiest way to change your oil with no need to remove the drain bolt or get hot oil on your hands!

valveanimation.gif
F106A-1.jpg

Benefits!:
* No tools needed (for future oil changes)
* Never get hot oil on your hands again!
* Winter and Summer friendly oil changes!
* Garage-less friendly oil changes!
* Never pay anyone to change your oil (pays for itself in one oil change!)
* Never risk stripping a bolt

Detailed:
Our Oil Drain Valves make oil changes so much simpler. Install this valve instead of your drain bolt to drain your oil with no hassle and never a worry of a frozen or stripped drain bolt. These valves are double sealed to prevent leakage and years of service. With its forged brass and stainless steel composition, it resists corrosion from the water and mud that it may be exposed to. The lever locks to prevent accidental opening of the valve.

Just slide a drain pan under the car and release the lever! This makes oil changes so easy, you can finally do oil changes without a garage or in the dead of winter! Save hundreds of dollars in labor for a simple task.

This is an S2000 based demo. NSX demo coming soon.
Oil changes demonstration with our Oil Drain Valve
This video shows how easy it is to do an oil change after installing our Oil Drain Valve. Even my girlfriend Mina can do it with ease!
<object width="480" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gVmq8-obCEc?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></object>

Steps to Change your Oil with a Fumoto Valve
1. Warm up the car, then shut it off.
2. Jack up the rear passenger side of the car.
3. Remove rear passenger wheel.
4. Position oil pan
5. Open valve
6. Lower the car to stock height or slightly lower (as if wheel was still on) (Make sure not to lay your car on the rotors!)
7. Close the valve when the oil has drained
8. Replace filter
9. Fill with oil.

Installation
Please visit: http://installation.js2k.com for installation instructions.

Cost:
$23.99 for all year NSXs
Buy both my Keyhole Covers and Oil Drain Valve, and get $2 off your total order! Please use the code '2off2' during checkout.

Purchasing:
Please head to http://www.js2k.com to make an order.

Oil Drain Valve Warranty
Fumoto Engineering of America offers a LIFE TIME WARRANTY on its product, against faulty workmanship and/or material to the original purchaser (with proof of purchase). For any defective product, Fumoto Engineering of America will replace the product at no charge. Fumoto Engineering of America will also indemnify any consequencial damages to the engine/vehicle which are directly caused by the defective product. This warranty does not cover any damages due to misuse, abuse, negligence or accident. This warranty is valid only in the United States and Canada

FAQ
Q. Will the Oil Drain Valve ever open by itself?
A. No. To open the Oil Drain Valve consists of two distinct motions. A person must push up to release the safety spring, then turn the lever while still pushing up.

Q: Do you have them for other applications?
A: I do have applications for all Hondas and any other vehicle. Please PM me for a quote.

Q: How long do these last?
Q: Are they durable?
Q: Will they leak?
A: I personally have used Fumoto Valves for 6 years now on multiple cars with no leaks, damages, or any kind of negative impact.
3 years on my S2000 (current)
2 years on my GF's S2000 (current)
1 year on my Fit (current)
3 years on my old RSX-S

Back