• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX GT Debuts!

Here ya go!
Some pics of me going Jap style!
Hope you guys approve

Update: I won another 2 trophies and will be featured in the cover of the local modified car magazine!

Attachments

• sas3.jpg
    sas3.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 860
  • sas4.jpg
    sas4.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 866
  • DSC00170.JPG
    DSC00170.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 872
  • DSC00185.JPG
    DSC00185.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 1,321
[size=+2]NICO!!! YOU DA MAN!!!!!!!!!![/size] :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Ok... mate, please PM me names & numbers. :biggrin: Which was AU_NSX's babe? ;) And we need High res versions too!?! :rolleyes: LOL

This thread will live another 5,000 view hits for sure now. :wink:

Just another teaser.. NSX GT on the track I got more I'll post over the next week or two.

5698JO9I1307.jpg

Last edited:
Nico, strong showing with those chicks. Id take anyone of them :biggrin:

:eek: totally sick...
My jaw seriously hit my desk...
Sooo jealous, of the car and babies :cool:

Very nice NSX!.....for some reason I thought you were white... :redface:

Re: NSX GT Debuts at the Gold Coast!

hey Nico has done all us NSX owners proud ...his car looks just awesome in the flesh, and on this past weekend at the 'salon' it was a HUGE hit...even the girls were good !!!...but best of all we several times lit up that quad pipe Gruppe M exhaust... :eek: :eek: :biggrin: ..you should have seen the rice rocket brigade come runin'...a sight to behold ..a sound that I have never heard before..what music to the ears....every time he did it we were swarmed with on-lookers 3 and 4 deep in a huge arc around his stand ...flashing digitals every where..pushin and shovin to get closer ...the car was an absolute hit !!! but I won't steal his thunder..a great endorsement for the NSX !!

Nice job Nico...thx for letting me stand in with you...now what about these wheels and suspension bits that you're now not using..lets talk more..dam the bug has bitten ..or is that smitten !! :rolleyes:

I agree it does look hot!!! Nico, you need some big brakes now!

Anyone know of a good source for Route KS bumpers in the US??

Wow thanx for the comments guys!!
I've just picked up another 4 awards inlcuding Peoples Choice again!.
I've just been featured in a magazine where I'll also be cover in August.

ktan- Speed within reach use to deal them I dont know who now ?
I'm thinking bout brakes..

fury- Picture of the month ?

All thats left for my car is 02' tails, CF rear diffusor, engine dressup bits, more CF gear and finish up the stereo and thats it.

kane- any update on yours ??

NSXAU- thanx for coming out and saying hi ! look forward to getting you on board the NSX mod bug club!

for those too lazy to check the gallery here are some more track pics.

5698JO9I1326.jpg
5698JO9I0595-med.jpg

Back