• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX GT Debuts!

everybody else has already said what needs to be said, except: Nice Umbrella!

:biggrin:

seriously, an amazingly cool lookin' car... must be hot behind the wheel.

congrats on all the recognition!

hal

zero- the tires are stretched i'm running 275/30 I should run 285 + wider tires.

white- good question. the photographer is from the magazine wasnt me :)

queen- yeah got the umbrellas, shirts and banners made up a few have expressed interest in them.

nsxbox - your nsx is the most tastefully fixed uped nsx i've seen. i think your car has inspired me in to what front bumper i should get, hope you don't mind :biggrin:

Wow nice car NSXBOX, one of the best widebody's I've seen. :smile:

legendr35 said:
nsxbox - your nsx is the most tastefully fixed uped nsx i've seen. i think your car has inspired me in to what front bumper i should get, hope you don't mind :biggrin:

You have to go widebody for that front bumper, just as a FYI. If you are going widebody, disregard this. :biggrin:

This has got to be one of the best looking NSX's I've ever seen, if not the best. Great job! Those track pics look killer.

Man, I need that front bumper. Must have that front bumper!

Awesome NSX.

fury- whats your email ??

nsx2b- did I ever end up meeting you ??

legend- my bumper is a KS route Lemans front bumper customed to fit Sorcery front fenders.

I personally think that this bumper only looks good on red simply cos people remember the 24hr lemans NSX and thats y I picked this bumper. Also I IMHO the 02' headlights in widebody looks wrong in red.

again thanx for the comments. I'll be posting more pics shortly.

Damn! Your NSX is beautiful. I have always appreciates the people that builds the car not just for the show, love the track pictures. Do you have any hi-res ones for my wall paper........ :smile: Thanks.

What did I tell you Nico... you posted the girls, now you have 5,000 view hits.
Imagine how many more view hits you'll get if you start posting their phone numbers. :D

Back