• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX GT Debuts!

Hi guys I've just debut my "NSX-GT" in the Sydney Autosalon in May 14/15 where it took 4 trophies including the coveted "Peoples Choice Trophy" where the crowd text messages there favourite cars. Also, took home Best bodykit, JDM Racer and 6cylinder NA Dyno trophy.

Again Thanx must go to GT ROM, Sorcery, SOS, James@Wholesale Hyperformance, NSX San, AU_NSX, Dippy9, NeoNSX and the NSX Prime community.

Pics are courtesy of Evil Imaging and friends.
This will do for the moment I think.

Nico
sas2005.jpg

IMG_5598.jpg
IMG_4618.jpg
esm2005SAS2.JPG

Attachments

• NSX 1.jpg
    NSX 1.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 3,744
saint2709 said:
LOVE THAT CAR, but dont you think she deserves a big ass WING

I concur super gigantic GT wing would be nice :biggrin:

Beautiful car, like i said in the sneak peak, I love that front end but I'm still not sure what it is.

Kevin

thanx guys.. still undecided bout the whole GT wing cos my car is street driven and driven often.

ktan- its Route KS Lemans front bumper modified for Sorcery Front Fenders.

here are some more
IMG_5650.jpg

IMG_5647.jpg
autosalonsat0i.jpg
IMG_5730.jpg
more available here

No way, don't change a thing. The car is tasteful w/o a huge wing - just the right amount of flair.

The front bumper is awesome! Congrats.

NSXBOX said:
thanx guys.. still undecided bout the whole GT wing cos my car is street driven and driven often.
Totally agree. More is not always better. As you said, if you car is mainly a street car, then a big ass wing will become a hindrance and serves no purpose other than being ricey.
Congratulations!
Steve

hell yeah very nice

SWEET!!!!
Great job. Smooth and still kinda understated. If you can say that about a widebody.

Wow...beautiful.

PLEASE dO NOT put a big wing in the back. It's perfect the way it is now.

How do you drive that thing on the street being so low? Amazing...

Just my opinion, I don't like the stickers on both side of the side mirrors....looks strange..other than that...all other stickers seem to be in good taste.

Congrats! Your car is awesome. Stay with the subtle NSX-R wing that you have....those other HUGE wings should stay on aircrafts, not artwork. ;)

Nico
Just awesome..I can see why Mike has transferred to Sydney !!! :wink: ...and I would be in big big trouble if i lived down there cause I think I would definitely get the mod itch ... :tongue: ...will you be travelling interstate with 'GT' to other auto salons...as my sons girlfriends car is being entered into the Gold Coast salon...

David in Brissy :smile:

WOW ! WOW ! WOW !!!!! It's by far the most beautiful NSX I have ever seen !!! :eek:

Keep the Type-R wing, it's perfect like that ! With a set of plexi Mugen blinkers cover it would be even more perfect but it's just my opinion.

Congrats, for your awesome NSX !

lol whats wrong with RICE? :biggrin:

anyhow its beautiful, although i meant to be ironic when i said
'super gigantic wing' but alas

LOOKS FANTASTIC, GREAT JOB NICO !!!!

yeah get the GT wing, i can lend you mine :biggrin:

Back