• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Hatch (rear glass) struts now shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Shipment In: GSB 90 lb. Hatch Struts

$65/pair includes all mounting hardware (new brackets, ball studs, sockets, washers)

These new GSB struts for the NSX are extremely solid, with an oem-like black satin finish, and more compression force than oem struts. For a limited time, get free domestic Priority Mail shipping within USA by using coupon code: 5388

Some public comments from NSXPrime users:

"Midway through the reinstall, I noticed even just one of the new struts had more than adequate pressure to keep the hatch up. After securing the second one, the hatch fully opens on its own after reaching about the halfway open point, yet still closes with relative ease."
- FuryNSX

gl.gif

"finally got around to installing both hatch and trunk struts and I must say, the fitment and quality are outstanding!"
- WashabiS2K

gl.gif

"I finally got around to installing the hatch struts. They work great, thanks! "
- Sylvan

gl.gif

"I received both today. Plan to install them when I get back home. They are super strong."
- Jin1976

gl.gif

"I purchased the hatch struts a year later. All work as advertised by the seller. Thank you for being a Prime vendor and providing a cost effective alternative to the community. Your service was top notch with low cost and quick delivery, plus clear, concise instructions. The struts have held up and there has been absolutely no fitment issues."
- Juice

gl.gif

"Just finished installing these trunk and hatch struts. Installation was straightforward with no rubbing issues. I'm very happy..."
- Argonaut29

gl.gif

"Finally got around to installing the hatch struts, I love how firm they are. "
- Brooklynzson​

hatchup.jpg

Hatch Struts: $65/pr includes all mounting hardware

The GSB 1190-90 engine hatch (rear window) struts are rated at 90 lbs. compression each, which is 8 lbs. more than the SOS stainless. They will automatically lift your hatch up from approximately the 30%~40% open position. During installation on my car, I found that ONE strut was enough to hold the hatch open...they are very strong!

hatch-gsb90.gif

• 1/4" shorter than S.O.S. This makes a big difference during installation, as no pre-compression or tweaking is necessary to thread in the bolts.
  • 4.48" Stroke
  • 11.9" extended length
  • Includes ball studs, washers, flange nuts, steel (not plastic) ball sockets, and custom zinc-plated steel brackets.
  • No need to cut out your old ball studs!
  • Black satin finish, looks just like factory struts.
  • Compare to S.O.S. @ $119.95 or Acura OEM @ $152.00!
  • Install guide included, takes less than 20 minutes.
  • $65 + $8 Priority Mail Shipping. (free USA s/h for a limited time for NSX-P users) Order Here

gsb-vs-sos.gif

I accept Paypal ([email protected]) or you can also use Amazon payments through my Atomic Mall store:
http://www.atomicmall.com/view.php?id=1074630

International shipping available. PM or visit site for a quote. I usually ship within 24 hrs. of verified payment, subject to stock availability with tracking. APO/FPO military ships at same price as domestic. Defective struts will be replaced with identical units if returned within 45 days of purchase - sorry, no refunds on this item. Returns will ship at your expense, and replacements will ship at my expense. Please remember to leave f/b through the NSXP feedback system if you are satisfied with your purchase. Thanks for looking!

- NSX-Appeal

__

Last edited:
Thanks for the orders guys...all backorders have now been shipped. New arrival of 40 struts tomorrow, ready to fill new orders!

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back