• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX holiday brunch Dec.7, Orlando FL

Dear NSX enthusiasts...

The Florida Chapter of the NSX Club of America invites all NSX owners to attend our annual holiday brunch scheduled for

SUNDAY DECEMBER 7
12 NOON

Marriott Lake Mary
1501 International Pkwy
Lake Mary, FL 32746
(407) 995-1100

The cost is $25 per person. If you are an active NSXCA member at the time of the event, the cost is $15 per person. Membership is $40 per year.

There will be a country drive starting at the hotel parking lot at 9am. Our route will extend into the hills of western Orange and southern Lake County and return back to the hotel at 1130am.

After the brunch, we have arranged for go karting at Lil 500 in Maitland (in Honda carts of course!). This will be your opportunity to demonstrate your bumping and drifting skills! The cost is $3 per ride and the fees will be paid directly to the track by the participant. This venue has rides for children of all ages as well, so bring the whole family.

The Marriott is a brand new hotel in a excellent location just north of Orlando surrounded by shops and restaurants and nearby Heathrow Town Center. It's a great place to spend the night if you're travelling from out of town Saturday and would like to wake up at the location of the event. Although there are no group rates, excellent values can be found online at www.marriott.com.

To register, please Paypal $28 to [email protected] ($17 if you're an NSXCA member) per person and include your contact information. Deadline is Friday Dec.5 at 5pm. Alternatively, you can mail a check made out to me for $25 per person (or $15 per person for NSXCA members) to...

Wei-Shen Chin
2207 Lakeside Dr.
Orlando, FL
407-832-0176

In past years, we've averaged over 30 cars for this event! Let's see if we can break the previous attendance record!

See you all in December!

Lynn, Lauren, and Wei-Shen
1994 red/black NSX-RAY
1992 black/black CHINSX

Better late than never! (sorry, I forgot I had these pics on my camera) :biggrin:....

DSCN4874.jpg

DSCN4875.jpg

DSCN4876.jpg

DSCN4877.jpg

DSCN4878.jpg

DSCN4879.jpg

DSCN4880.jpg

DSCN4884.jpg

Back