• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Keyhole Covers (color matched) - Get the SHAVED look, only $10.99

All year NSXs came with keyless entry right?

You dont have one of those keyless entry systems?

Early NSXs had a dealer installed keyless.

I have the keyless option. It does not open the trunk (we are talking 1991)
I use my key for the trunk often. I use my key for the doors once in a while as well.
these covers are useless to me.

bump for a truely stand up guy. i bought two sets from him (i used to own a s2000 haha) and told everybody i knew in Hawaii about them (a bunch of my friends bought em)...

looks like now i'll be getting some black door ones and one red one for the rear soon :smile:

If you need to open the trunk and don't have it open via the keyfob, you'll need to remove it to open the trunk.

Early NSXs had a dealer installed keyless.

I have the keyless option. It does not open the trunk (we are talking 1991)
I use my key for the trunk often. I use my key for the doors once in a while as well.
these covers are useless to me.
Thanks for the info!

bump for a truely stand up guy. i bought two sets from him (i used to own a s2000 haha) and told everybody i knew in Hawaii about them (a bunch of my friends bought em)...

looks like now i'll be getting some black door ones and one red one for the rear soon :smile:
Thanks! Congrats on the new car.
Shoot me a PM and I'll give you a discount for your continued support. :)

That sounds so useful??? Not so much.
Do any NSXs have a trunk release on the keyfob? But if not, it wouldn't be handy on the trunk. These were designed for S2000s, not NSXs, so this is kind of a feedback thread since I don't have an NSX.

Our keyless entry key fobs don't have a trunk button, but the NSX has a button on the driver door panel to open the trunk. I don't use the key to open the trunk; just push the button on the door.

interresting product,but as mentioned for any color other than black it is more of the "plugged" look:wink:

Thanks! Congrats on the new car.
Shoot me a PM and I'll give you a discount for your continued support. :)

for now I painted the GPW ones black just for the time being.

and like the others have said, i use the trunk pop switch on my remote or on the door to access the trunk..

you can PM me how much a set of two black ones and one red one...OR one red one :smile:

Back