• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX License Plate

Seeing the neat plates on the factory Honda cars in the wallpaper I just posted gave me the idea to make my own! I did this art in Illustrator a while back - not the exact same as the Acura/Honda NSX logo, but cleaner and better proportioned I think...but what do I know?

Anyway, now you too can print your own license plate for use at the photo shoot or car show. Schwing!

The image is low res, the .ai file is CS5.5 vector.

NSX_License_Plate.jpg

NSX_License_Plate.ai

I believe i can easily make these. I make decals on the side and have a stack of metal license plates. Over the weekend I will make one and take a pic :)

Someone want to render out a JPG or something for those of us who are not blessed with the Creative Suite? :big grin:

EDIT: Never mind, it loaded after I posted and went back to the thread. Go figure.

I believe i can easily make these. I make decals on the side and have a stack of metal license plates. Over the weekend I will make one and take a pic :)

If you do, I'd love a couple...trade you for the idea/art? Let me know when you have it done. I was going to go old school and print/cut/laminate them...but I like your thought better.

Show us pics!

OK, so did you get a chance to make one? I did these on thick paper as a mockup...I like it!

plate_front.JPG

plate_rear.JPG

For those of you who go through the effort of blurring your plate number (for some unknown reason) wouldn't it be WAY cooler to have this on your car for pics?

Artista5 aside, I'm going to have some of these made for me, and if anyone else is "in" we can make a bunch. Two buddies are sign guys and have all the vinyl cutting stuff, and I think doing these on plastic would be the deal.

Yes I made one, I will post up some pics when i get home. I was waiting until i put it on the car to post the pics

Inspired by Shawn's post to Facebook's NSX Memorabilia forum:

NSX_License_Plate1.jpg

I have this in PDF as well if anyone is interested...Fun thing to have on at a car show!

hola ~ love this logo!

Will shoot you a PM - might need something else and wanted to see if you can help :)

Back