• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsx meet in san diego or oceanside area

Hey guys!!! Does any one know when there are meets in sd and oside area? Ive been looking for other nsx prime members around but i never seem to find any thing going on here. Any info would be nice!!!!

My parents live in Oceanside and I visit them every two weeks or so on the weekends. I wouldn't mind meeting up with some other NSX guys while I'm down visiting. Let me know!

We are kicking around some dates for another Ortega/Palomar drive after the 4th of July weekend. Interested? :smile:
Look for a post when we make up our mind.

Hapa88 said:
My parents live in Oceanside and I visit them every two weeks or so on the weekends. I wouldn't mind meeting up with some other NSX guys while I'm down visiting. Let me know!
So let's set up a meet around Hapa88's next visit. When are you coming down again? :D Carlsbad has a bunch of nice areas to meet for lunch and a gathering.

-Randy

Im game for any time im off only on weds and thurs so if any 1 is down to hang out let me know.

[email protected]

kswift said:
Hey guys!!! Does any one know when there are meets in sd and oside area? Ive been looking for other nsx prime members around but i never seem to find any thing going on here. Any info would be nice!!!!
What ever happened to the dealership down in Carlsbad that use to host events? :confused:.

ss_md said:
What ever happened to the dealership down in Carlsbad that use to host events? :confused:.
Hoehn Acura hosted one a couple of years ago. Then a second one was planned around Memorial Day a few months after that. That fell through and we haven't heard from them since. :(

Well lets all plan a date somewhere. IM a manager of deja vu showgirls on midway dr. If you guys are interested we can have an event at my club and move on out from there. Let me know!!!

[email protected]

FuryNSX said:
So let's set up a meet around Hapa88's next visit. When are you coming down again? :D Carlsbad has a bunch of nice areas to meet for lunch and a gathering.

-Randy

I don't even know the next time. . . Probably sometime in early July.

kswift said:
Well lets all plan a date somewhere. IM a manager of deja vu showgirls on midway dr. If you guys are interested we can have an event at my club and move on out from there. Let me know!!!

[email protected]
Oh, yeah!! :) I'm all "up" for that!! :D A picture thread for that meet should get even more views than the Bay Area Hooters meet!! Hehehe.

You could count me in! I'm on travel a lot but if I'm in town, I'll be there. Someone choose a place and time and let everyone know. We need to get more of the SD members together. It seems like if I want to cruise with other NSXs I always have to drive to OC. It's time for us in SD to get our act together!!! We should plan it at a place with a good happy hour...and of course...room to park!!!

Im all in for a cruise in san diego I let everyone know where i work lets do this san diego is in the building and so is deja vu. We should have a car show or some type of event at my club. I have one of the largest strip clubs in sn diego and some of the hottest woman on the planet. Lets do it!!!!

Let me know guys when you are ready to have a meet at my club. we will turn it into a stripclub run ill hook everybody up so there will be no admission pick a date and lets do it

I'm a new NSXer in San Diego, just got in from TX. I've been looking for a NSX get together for some time now. Whatever we all decide I'll be there!! :biggrin:

How about july 20 or the 27th at my club. We can turn it into a strip club and bar run. it should be fun as long as we dont get to intoxicated :redface:

Back