• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX memorabilia collection: models, literature, videos, poster, jacket, etc. So Cal

Having just sold my beloved NSX to subsidize my son's college tuition, it is now time to sell my collection of NSX memorabilia for the same purpose. I prefer to sell the collection as a lot to a fellow NSXPrimer rather than sell or auction items individually. I will transmit images of specific items upon request.

Clothing: Comptech NSX letterman jacket by Deken Jackets, Portland, OR. Black with red leather sleeves and trim. Embroidered with "Comptech NSX" and image of NSX on front and back of jacket. Men's size Large.

Poster: NSX 1991 (factory release). 24" x 36" Features aerial profile view of Formula red/black NSX (same image featured on first page of NSX presentation book also included in this lot).

Models:

1. Rosso Cam3 Honda NSX. Red. New (unassembled) in box. (1/43)

-Diecast
2. Ebbro #461, 1995 Honda NSX Le Mans, red (1/43)
3. Ebbro #579, Arta 8 NSX, orange (1/43)
4. Ebbro #673, Raybrig NSX, blue (1/43)
5. Ebbro #690, Super GT 2005 Takata Dome NSX, green (1/43)
6. Jouef Honda NSX, silver. New in box (1/18)
7. Kyosho Honda NSX, silver. Slight damage (1/18)
8. Kyosho Honda NSX, red. Slight damage (1/18)
9. Motor Max Acura NSX, red (NA2), New in box (1/18)
10. Muscle Machines Takata Dome NSX (LA-NA2, 2003 Series (1/24)
11. Revell Acura NSX, red, on base (1/18)
12. Revell Acura NSX, black, on base (1/18)

Literature:
-Factory/dealer:
1. NSX introduction presentation book (aluminum cover)
2. 1990 NSX brochure (entitled, "It has been said that a car makes a statement about the person who drives it)
3. NSX debut brochure (8 oversized pages)
4. 1995 Acura TL and NSX brochure
5. 1995 Acura press kit featuring "New Acura NSX-T" (multiple brochures)
6,7 1995 Acura Public Relations Kit (features literature and 8x10 b&w image of NSX-T); two of these
8. 1995 Acura advertising kit (features literature and 12x17 poster of red NSX reading, "Its reputation is the only thing that precedes it")
9. 1996 Acura NSX dealer brochure
10. 1999 Acura NSX dealer brochure
11. 2000 Acura NSX dealer brochure

-General:
1. Honda-Acura NSX Ultimate Portfolio (Brooklands Books)
2. Acura-Honda NSX Performance Portfolio (Brooklands Books)

Miscellany:
1. original leather-wrapped shift knob, c. 1991

Video:
1. Acura NSX 1992 Product Presentation video (VHS)
2. Acura 1998 Dealer Showroom video (VHS)
3. Honda NSX: The History Channel (DVD)

I know I have a number of other NSX-related items (i.e., Hot Wheels, dealer brochures) not cited here which I intend to locate and will include with the lot. $1000 takes it all. Buyer to collect the items from me at my home in Claremont, CA with the understanding that I already know and need not be told again that I acted imprudently in selling one of the world's finest and least appreciated sports cars.

Back