• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX mini meet in HK (Aug 2)

Well the NSX club in HK is quite quiet, therefore we have our mini meet with all friends. We have tried some different photo positions, it is a very difficult task trying to ask everyone to move here and there!! Enjoy!

When first get there,
DSC01373.JPG

DSC013761.JPG

First try,
DSC013771.JPG

Obvious my camera isn't good enough so have to take a few more from different angles,
DSC013781.JPG

DSC013802.JPG

DSC013821.JPG

DSC01383.JPG

DSC013841.JPG

DSC01386.JPG

Final shot,
DSC013941.JPG

Thanks! Hope to have even better turn out next time.

Keno

Nice pics! Thanks for sharing. I wouldn't call it a 'mini' meeting. :)

Nice pictures. Nice turnout.

Nice cars. Crayon Shin Chan. I saw this car along with 02 facelifted blue NSX in a Hong Kong car magazine.

any more pictures of the blue type-s? looks like an awesome gathering.

Why are there two different shaped rear license plates??

In HK, most of the NSX is imported by the Acura dealer which have the Europe version rear bumper. But we do have some NSX that is privately import from Japan which have smaller Japan/US version rear bumper.

Keno

very nice pics! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
I saw some old HK NSX club pics before, the club was pretty big.

wow, maybe you guys will gather one meet next time I'm in HK.

I have the same Sorcery wing as the white and purple one.

You have more individual pics? Out of all, I loved the Blue(classy), Purple (this car kind of like mine, but better with the wide fender), yours... I kind of curious the blk w/ green Te37 too, but that car's been hiding behind others.

Nice!! Thanks for the post. Interesting to see none of the NSXs have 'Type-R' wing.

Actually the NSXR wing is not very commom, i am the only in my group of friend that has one. But i like to switch around all my space parts!!

Great turnout n nice photos :cool: Good mix of color :biggrin:
Any more picture on the Black NSX with Green wheels?

DSC013981.JPG

wow, maybe you guys will gather one meet next time I'm in HK.

I have the same Sorcery wing as the white and purple one.

You have more individual pics? Out of all, I loved the Blue(classy), Purple (this car kind of like mine, but better with the wide fender), yours... I kind of curious the blk w/ green Te37 too, but that car's been hiding behind others.

DSC013991.JPG

DSC01395.JPG

Sure Ferrand, i will try to arrange it when you come back!!

Thanks for everyone comment!

Last edited:
Very nice pics!

I will be arriving in HK soon.

I am curious, what front lip/splitter is on the black NSX with Green TE?

Back