• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Mods!

I recently ordered my DC headers and exhaust for my NSX and have been thinking of putting in the short gear set. Can't wait! =)

The problem though; i don't know of any good shop around the vancouver (BC) area that i can have work on my NSX without hoping it would be done right!

Can anybody suggest a shop? There's quite a few NSX's here in Vancouver, i'm sure that there's at least one shop that knows what there doing!

Thanks All!

Bafaria all the way!

It was originally ACI motorsport (an A'Pexi distributor), 2145-4871 Shell Rd Richmond. They've moved across the street and is now called Bafaria. NSEX and I do our mods there, I can't guarantee you that they're the best mechanic for NSX, but they sure know what they're doing! Plus the place is really comfortable to hang around, they've got sofa, TV, stereo, bunch of jap car magazines, and much more upstairs for you to relax while they work hard on your car downstairs
smile.gif

Mooks: how does your NSX look like?

Gruppe M: Hey man, I got my front lip FINALLY!!! and my car will be done this Thursday or Friday can't wait!

hi there..great choice of mods...re youre question...i live in richmond bc, i personally think the best place for any mods to any import car is a place called minam racing..its down on westminister hwy by eight road their # is 821-1960..they are the only ones around with a dyno!!!..i also know they had a nutty mazda miata for the company...it was shown in the turbo magazine..talk to a guy named andy he'll help u with anymods..even the comptec supercharger...wow...later

Back