• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsx mountain cruise

HEY you all! I be back up in da Mountains soon. Anyone interested in meeting in Dahlonega, GA to go on a windy Mountain Cruise? THAT'S what NSXs were made for!!!!! :biggrin: What dates are best? Nov. 24th and/or Dec 1st. Afterwards if anyone's hungry we can grab a bite! Lizard

I'm good with the 11/24 date but a 'maybe' on 12/1 since that is Thanksgiving weekend.
I like the mountain drives best when the leaves are down and the views are unobstructed.

Paul

I can't do 12/1... That's "Parking Lot Pimping Day" :cool:
or as the who's, who call it... Caffeine and Octane in Alpharetta, Ga.

Well, this weekend (11/24) looks sketchy for me as my close friend is terminally ill and not likely to make it until next week.
If you guys decide to make it the next weekend I would suggest that we all meet up at http://caffeineandoctane.com
Sunday morning and leave from there!
Liz, if you haven't seen the show, there are hundreds and hundreds of cars. It is a classy, low stress event with people dropping in with their favorite ride. Mostly mid to high end cars with some exotics and museum pieces thrown in.

Your thoughts?

Paul

Back