• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Interior NSX Navpod (Housing Only)

Edited 26-AUG-2020: Navpod has been sold as of 10-AUG. Thank you all for your revitalized interest.

===

Edited 13-JUL-2020:

This part is back for sale again because the buyer backed out. That being said, let me highlight a portion of the description that may have been overlooked:

This is for the navpod housing only. It does not come with clips, air duct, or bracket.

Answers to commonly asked questions:

• You will need the clips and the air duct (part numbers below).
  • For my install, I did not use the bracket and have the navpod sitting on the dash. No drilling, etc. It is quite snug without the bracket (pic link).
  • For the head unit install, I followed the "Lego" guide, link here.
  • I have never installed or used this navpod. I had a second navpod that is in my NSX.

Left clip 77611-SL0-N51ZA
Right clip 77612-SL0-N51ZA
Air duct 77410-SL0-N50

Screenshot of these items added on Amayama.com shows ~$60 shipped for these components to the USA. Please reference this cost when comparing to vendors offering the complete kit.

===

Genuine Honda part 77610-SL0-N51ZA - COVER, PLASTIC

The condition is brand new, never installed or used.

I bought this last year to do the Android head unit install, but ended up finding another one that didn’t have the “Honda Navigation System” wording underneath.

This is the cover only. Does not come with brackets, duct, or cover pieces on top.

$250 picked up Houston area or $260 shipped

Last edited:
Hello, I sent you a pm. Thank you.

Ravi

Back